Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 May 2016, 10:19 (Ref:3643188)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i am sure we will see you before the meeting Laurent, and if we do not see you before look out for a big blue daimler arriving at the CBW, use of disabled badge usually means we get a nice parking place
Old 20 May 2016, 15:23 (Ref:3643271)   #52
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i am sure we will see you before the meeting Laurent, and if we do not see you before look out for a big blue daimler arriving at the CBW, use of disabled badge usually means we get a nice parking place
If you arrive in the morning you shall have a good place
Il will add some tips for the cbw this week-end
Old 25 May 2016, 09:58 (Ref:3644279)   #53
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The race "Road to LM" will finish at 12h10. Should we change the meeting time ? Is this race worth it ?
Old 25 May 2016, 10:43 (Ref:3644287)   #54
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think it would be silly to change the time if people are 10 minutes late so be it
Old 25 May 2016, 17:45 (Ref:3644351)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, on the evidence of the LMP3s at Silverstone, it's a race I would like to watch but as Simon says, we can watch nearby and won't be too late......
Old 3 Jun 2016, 09:20 (Ref:3646778)   #56
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Great avatar Aysedasi, my mouth is watering at the prospect of Pizza Maroc loveliness in a couple of weeks!
Old 3 Jun 2016, 11:34 (Ref:3646809)   #57
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Egg on pizza = Wrong.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 13:58 (Ref:3646869)   #58
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Egg on pizza = Wrong.
totally agree Guy
Old 3 Jun 2016, 15:06 (Ref:3646892)   #59
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
totally agree Guy
Also, Pineapple, sweetcorn, and any seafood other than the noble anchovy.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 15:22 (Ref:3646898)   #60
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
A no to anchovy from me only fish on a pizza should be tuna IMHO
Old 3 Jun 2016, 15:36 (Ref:3646902)   #61
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
How about fish eggs???
Old 3 Jun 2016, 22:24 (Ref:3647006)   #62
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
How about fish eggs???
Good idea, it will be the first time at the meeting.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:22 (Ref:3647070)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The fried egg is what makes it special..... Actually, it's not fried as such, it cooks as the pizza goes through the oven.....
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:30 (Ref:3647074)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Fried eggs should be served with Bacon, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms and fried bread, with a dollop of HP on the side, The Full Monty. and it will be served every morning in TR
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:35 (Ref:3647077)   #65
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Fried eggs should be served with Bacon, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms and fried bread, with a dollop of HP on the side, The Full Monty. and it will be served every morning in TR
To which I would add tomato, fried potato and a layer of bovril on the bread before it's fried.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:39 (Ref:3647078)   #66
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Either baked beans or tomato not both, noever been s fan of fried potato bit to american for me' usually follow up with toast and jam/marmalade and freshly brewed coffee (always tea with the breakfast)
Old 4 Jun 2016, 11:07 (Ref:3647092)   #67
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Chef

Quote:
Either baked beans or tomato not both, noever been s fan of fried potato bit to american for me' usually follow up with toast and jam/marmalade and freshly brewed coffee (always tea with the breakfast)
With you on the baked beans/tomato; I can't stand baked beans! However, fried mashed potato is wonderful - particularly if plenty of butter went into the mash. Alternatively, frying par-boiled sliced potatoes is a good option. American-style hash browns? Only if you're desperate and have no alternative.

Coffee, toast and marmalade - definitely.

All the necessary ingredients will be packed into our caravan before leaving home.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 13:40 (Ref:3647106)   #68
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
You can now get hienz baked beans in carrefore, but bacon is almost impossible to find in france, they have no history of fine cooking in that part of the world
Old 4 Jun 2016, 13:55 (Ref:3647108)   #69
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You will miss my breakfast cooking!

Though I think tht scrambled eggs work much better
Old 4 Jun 2016, 14:01 (Ref:3647109)   #70
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
You will miss my breakfast cooking!

Though I think tht scrambled eggs work much better
Only on Wednesday and thursday, you will be there to cook/assist the other days
Old 4 Jun 2016, 20:47 (Ref:3647225)   #71
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Quote:
Only on Wednesday and thursday, you will be there to cook/assist the other days
Ah ah Simon. May i bring some rillettes from le mans instead of bacon ?
;-)
Old 5 Jun 2016, 05:40 (Ref:3647293)   #72
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Rillets are better with toast or bread not sure they compliment Eggs'beans mushrooms and sausages. But will try anything once if i don't like it i don't have to do it again
Old 5 Jun 2016, 07:07 (Ref:3647309)   #73
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Quote:
Rillets are better with toast or bread not sure they compliment Eggs'beans mushrooms and sausages. But will try anything once if i don't like it i don't have to do it again
OK Simon !
I will bring some bread and rillettes.
Red wine also ;-)
Old 5 Jun 2016, 09:49 (Ref:3647343)   #74
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
OK Simon !
I will bring some bread and rillettes.
Red wine also ;-)
The red wine might be a bit overkill for breakfast
Old 5 Jun 2016, 09:52 (Ref:3647344)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Breakfast should be tea whilst cooking/first thing and then fresh coffee to follow