Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 22 Jan 2019, 10:54 (Ref:3877661)   #51
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have this feeling of De Ja Vu.
Old 22 Jan 2019, 12:10 (Ref:3877676)   #52
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
We're getting there! Hopefully.....
Old 22 Jan 2019, 12:11 (Ref:3877677)   #53
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wasn't that a British Rail strapline?
Old 22 Jan 2019, 12:18 (Ref:3877681)   #54
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Wasn't that a British Rail strapline?
Yes, one they came to regret, I believe....
Old 22 Jan 2019, 17:52 (Ref:3877751)   #55
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Don't quite understand the final line of the report that a hard Brexit would mean that UK would have to create its own law. As the proposal was as a result of an EU ruling which we were having to consider complying with, if we are out of the EU we could come over all French and just shrug and ignore it
Old 22 Jan 2019, 18:23 (Ref:3877758)   #56
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Indeed it has its own law.
Old 23 Jan 2019, 17:19 (Ref:3877987)   #57
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
The online Autosport has got a vid interview supposedly explaining the latest situation. May not tell us anything new- It’s 9+ minutes and I haven’t watched it yet.....

https://www.autosport.com/national/n...1c2cd-36366415
Old 21 Feb 2019, 12:47 (Ref:3885752)   #58
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Appears that the ‘internal market committee’ voted on and agreed the amendment to exclude motorsport! (Reported in Autosport today)

The MEP responsible for the proposal will now negotiate the exact wording of the text with the EU, so it can be passed into law.....
Old 21 Feb 2019, 13:48 (Ref:3885760)   #59
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Better explanation in Motorsport News....
Attached Thumbnails
08BB18A7-4983-427A-84F3-02AAD845C56D.png  
Old 21 Feb 2019, 19:05 (Ref:3885808)   #60
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
There aren't many MEPs I have much time for, but I might make an exception for Mr Dalton
Old 21 Feb 2019, 19:26 (Ref:3885816)   #61
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
The way things go here, I guess we shortly have a special licence to drive a lawnmower, unless its electric and under 2,273 KW within 39,42 hours of use… Time to move to Jersey! the best place to watch Mont Saint Michel!