Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 28 Aug 2017, 18:39 (Ref:3762394)   #46
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, we all agreed that we should try what was being put forward. Feedback very welcome - and if you spot threads that we ought to move, let us know - although we're only going back three months for now. If older threads get 'resurrected', we'll move them then - otherwise we could be doing it for quite a while!
Old 28 Aug 2017, 20:59 (Ref:3762440)   #47
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!
Excellent. I await my bold name so I can take over race thread duties.
Old 28 Aug 2017, 22:41 (Ref:3762469)   #48
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTheMightyM should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTheMightyM should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I hate, hate, hate the move to additional subforums. I follow IMSA, the ELMS, WEC, and like to keep up on developments in other series as well. Adding subforums makes this much harder, as I must now scan through three separate forums instead of one. The change makes tentenths less useful to m and will reduce the amount of time I send of its forums.
Old 30 Aug 2017, 08:38 (Ref:3762856)   #49
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh well, you can't please all the people all of the time......... (although I think your end conclusion is perhaps a tad OTT?)
Old 30 Aug 2017, 08:41 (Ref:3762859)   #50
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it's worth trying though. If it sees a fall in traffic and posts then for sure it didn't work and should go back. But so far I do like it. For me, it highlighted posts in SuperGT and GT Open a bit more, and I've started a 24H Series thread to see how that goes.

What kind of stats do the mods/admin team have access to? It's been a long time since I used vB and I spent more time breaking things than anything else Are you able to see weekly traffic? Keep a note of how it was before and how it is after?
Old 30 Aug 2017, 10:00 (Ref:3762874)   #51
Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great that this is happening - always good when people are prepared to make changes based on user input.
Old 10 Oct 2017, 13:08 (Ref:3773410)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!broadrun96 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Oh well, you can't please all the people all of the time......... (although I think your end conclusion is perhaps a tad OTT?)
Nope, having the change settle in now I find myself not at all clicking outside of the NA thread and have adjusted my bookmark as such. Glad to see the fantasy threads moved, never understood it but could just ignore them. Interesting to see other posts but not going to search through 3 sub-groups to find them so anything outside of the main page or NA is lost to me. Plus side, I accidentally read MUCH less angry, I'm so much smarter commentary on the WEC. I get enough of that with IMSA but the WEC threads are just too much.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.