Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Mar 2015, 16:39 (Ref:3520438)   #226
johnw
Veteran

England
Chichester - 1/2 mile from Goodwood
johnw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought he said between 4pm and 6pm - the same day.

Whatever, on this video interview (today) http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32085427
he says that he lost his memory from one minute after the car came to rest until later in hospital.
Old 27 Mar 2015, 18:26 (Ref:3520503)   #227
wdave0
Veteran

United States
NY
wdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
When did he say that? What I read is that he had his memory issues between 2am and 6am.

I have these kind of problems at that ungoldly hour and that's without a hefty boink on the head.

<<That creates a little bit of confusion, but you cannot say nothing for three or four days until I remember everything because these three or four days become even worse. They said the theory of the wind, but obviously it was not.>>

Seems like every time he tells it its different.
Old 28 Mar 2015, 06:33 (Ref:3520745)   #228
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
I dont remember that old boy.
Old 28 Mar 2015, 13:33 (Ref:3520958)   #229
wdave0
Veteran

United States
NY
wdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[Originally Posted by Fernando
Honestly, with the accident and the repercussions, a lot of attention on that day, and probably the first answers and first press conference that the team had, my manger whatever, it was just some guess. The wind. Maybe other possibilities.

That creates a little bit of confusion, but you cannot say nothing for three or four days until I remember everything because these three or four days become even worse. They said the theory of the wind, but obviously it was not.

Page 14, this very thread.
Old 16 Apr 2015, 02:27 (Ref:3527822)   #230
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Apparently Fred has his memory back

http://www.pitpass.com/53685/TV-pres...r-Alonso-tweet
Old 16 Apr 2015, 13:58 (Ref:3527937)   #231
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Apparently Fred has his memory back

http://www.pitpass.com/53685/TV-pres...r-Alonso-tweet
The truth always hurts
Old 16 Apr 2015, 14:18 (Ref:3527947)   #232
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the part i liked was Mclaren's response:

Contacted by Pitpass, a McLaren spokesman said: "We were astonished and disappointed by Ms Saluzzi’s tweet - which we regarded as rude, inaccurate, inappropriate and gratuitous - and we are pleased that it has been deleted. We are aware that Ms Saluzzi has apologised for it, and rightly so."

personally i would have only limited myself to only three adjectives. anything more is just...well gratuitous!
Old 17 Apr 2015, 12:35 (Ref:3528211)   #233
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It was naughty and cheeky, that's what is was.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 17:22 (Ref:3528548)   #234
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
It's got complicated because people like to see what is not there. You can't just have a crash these days and have a bump on the head people for whatever reason try and look for something that's not there and make 1 + 1 = 27.
No. "people" like me use the information provided to figure out what reality is.

If the story makes no sense, you have to be completely suspect of the story being told.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”
Old 19 Apr 2015, 00:23 (Ref:3528696)   #235
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMedic9019 View Post
No. "people" like me use the information provided to figure out what reality is.

If the story makes no sense, you have to be completely suspect of the story being told.

Perhaps if more people in society treated the rubbish they are fed with more circumspection and actually thought about what was going down, the unprincipled would get us into fewer stupid situations!

To me the really frightening attitude is how people do not accept that other people have the right to question and analyse what they are told!

Last edited by wnut; 19 Apr 2015 at 00:43.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 17:47 (Ref:3529391)   #236
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's how people do not accept that you have a right to question poor questioning and reasoning that is equally concerning.

If you are going to question something in the search of truth at least do it well.
Old 21 Apr 2015, 00:45 (Ref:3529519)   #237
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It's how people do not accept that you have a right to question poor questioning and reasoning that is equally concerning.

If you are going to question something in the search of truth at least do it well.
I'll try, please don't hold back, and feel free to point out the logic errors Adam.