Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Notices

Old 1 Oct 2014, 08:03 (Ref:3459105)   #91
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great news Dave
Old 1 Oct 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3459139)   #92
isynge
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
O/T I know, and I don't want to jinx myself, but I think we have a tough little future Le Manser on our hands ;0)

Much, much better now. Not all clear, but making very positive steps every day. She suffered very severe Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (If you look it up, they're talking about day-to-day MAS in the main, not what Aoife suffered - she apparently looked like the Incredible Hulk when she was pulled out!). Still in Addenbrookes (and I'm still in the Sick Children's Trust home - amazing charity, check them out), with no idea when we'll be on the move, but it's all positive for now.

Thanks for the kind messages.
Very good news indeed, and hope all goes well in the coming days.

Do we have a worthy nominee for any charitable related things we might as a group collectively want to do in the run in to Le Mans 2015?
Old 1 Oct 2014, 13:58 (Ref:3459174)   #93
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
glad to hear things are looking better, dave

addenbrookes was where both me and the brother were born (tho i was one of the last at mill road and he was in the rosie). they've also had 4 out of my 5 cousins too, and after a few early hiccups we're all alright now. 2 of them are ginger but there's not much they can do about that
Old 1 Oct 2014, 16:32 (Ref:3459214)   #94
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Woooooah, Ginger? You get special parking badges and everything for that!
Old 2 Oct 2014, 05:13 (Ref:3459380)   #95
batmobile
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great news Dave, I wish you all the best for you and your family.
Old 4 Oct 2016, 11:59 (Ref:3677197)   #96
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I think we missed this one this year.

Hope everyone is ok so they can attend next years Le Mans.