Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Dec 2016, 02:23 (Ref:3698459)   #2941
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I always thought it would be great if all the incarnations of the D-Wing raced each other.
Old 26 Dec 2016, 02:39 (Ref:3698460)   #2942
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I always thought it would be great if all the incarnations of the D-Wing raced each other.
I'd have been more pleased if any of the DWings had ever raced with the other cars on the track.

(Yes, I know that finished fifth at Petit one year ... and other than that they finished ... a few times.)
Old 26 Dec 2016, 03:23 (Ref:3698463)   #2943
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!
Having read the article I have to say it is amazing Dr. Panoz can be as positive as he is. Fifty-five minutes on a charge and recharge in a minute and ten?

Hitting the same speed with half the power and half the weight and drag isn't That big a deal. What he claiming the delta-GT will do surpasses Formula E by a long way.
Old 26 Dec 2016, 10:20 (Ref:3698506)   #2944
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Someone sold Don some of those magic beans again.
Old 18 Mar 2017, 07:47 (Ref:3719544)   #2945
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Wanna buy a DeltaWing?? Here
Wherever you go, there you are..
Old 18 Mar 2017, 10:59 (Ref:3719570)   #2946
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
I do want to buy one, but not the coupe.

This is a double piece of history though becaue this model was based on the AMR-One tub!
Old 18 Mar 2017, 22:48 (Ref:3719834)   #2947
Mystery
Veteran

Jersey
Jersey
Mystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I do want to buy one, but not the coupe.

This is a double piece of history though becaue this model was based on the AMR-One tub!
If that one was on offer, my bid would be two lemons. Slightly overpriced at that though.
Old 19 Mar 2017, 19:57 (Ref:3720054)   #2948
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
What's the vehicle tax from 1st April.......?
Old 19 Mar 2017, 23:51 (Ref:3720081)   #2949
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I'm flattered