Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Notices

Spa Summer Classic
Calendar: Historic Racing
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett

23 Jun 2017 to 25 Jun 2017 07:00 to 17:00
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Faetures the second running of the Spa 3hrs. The meeting also includes CSCC races. Iberian Historic Endurance cars will join the 3hr as a round of their series.

Old 9 Feb 2017, 16:44 (Ref:3711253)   #31
Gerard C
Subscriber
Racer

France
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Brit humor be recognized by UNESCO as a jewel of world heritage yet? If not, it should. Right now.
Old 9 Feb 2017, 19:08 (Ref:3711275)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Lol. Others who are more clever than I will tell you about hedging. 😉
Old 10 Feb 2017, 06:48 (Ref:3711355)   #33
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!
A dying art I'm afraid. Round here farmers just drive along the road with their disc cutters and rip the hedges to pieces. There's nothing like a nicely lain hedge.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 10 Feb 2017, 11:25 (Ref:3711388)   #34
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
It will all change after we've left- you'll be begging to be paid in sterling again......
Well either that or DMarks if they have been re-introduced in the meantime.

Of course that assumes anything significant happens before Peter retires and receives pension payments in peanuts.

Old 10 Feb 2017, 11:50 (Ref:3711391)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
A dying art I'm afraid. Round here farmers just drive along the road with their disc cutters and rip the hedges to pieces. There's nothing like a nicely lain hedge.
Does Iain know about this hedge thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Well either that or DMarks if they have been re-introduced in the meantime.

Of course that assumes anything significant happens before Peter retires and receives pension payments in peanuts.
I suspect Lira before the D Mark.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 13:12 (Ref:3711400)   #36
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
So much for Max's tappytalk.....
Old 10 Feb 2017, 14:00 (Ref:3711405)   #37
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
WTF are you lot on about. Get on and do some work. Anyway looks like there is not a race for us to enter the Sports 2000 in.Bother.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 15:01 (Ref:3711411)   #38
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
WTF are you lot on about. Get on and do some work. Anyway looks like there is not a race for us to enter the Sports 2000 in.Bother.
Is that because its been confirmed by Vincent that the proposed S2000 race isn't happening, or that it just isn't confirmed.....
Old 10 Feb 2017, 15:42 (Ref:3711420)   #39
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Is that because its been confirmed by Vincent that the proposed S2000 race isn't happening, or that it just isn't confirmed.....
Don't know Mike.
Old 10 Feb 2017, 16:21 (Ref:3711423)   #40
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Don't know Mike.
Ah, so no race confirmed, then. There is still one listed on the website, "Sports 2000 and Sports Cup", so all is not lost yet........
Old 10 Feb 2017, 22:03 (Ref:3711462)   #41
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post

I suspect Lira before the D Mark.
Possibly, but would you want to be paid in Lira .... any sort of Lira .... by choice?
Old 11 Feb 2017, 07:02 (Ref:3711494)   #42
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!midgetman has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
So much for Max's tappytalk.....
Honestly guys, get a grip, that's a lower case L not an upper case I!

Anyone would think this forum was home to deliberate misunderstandings for comic effect

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 11 Feb 2017, 09:38 (Ref:3711510)   #43
Gerard C
Subscriber
Racer

France
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Anyone would think this forum was home to deliberate misunderstandings for comic effect
I thought Peter meant hedging transaction I'll go for aging!
As to the thread, I had a look to what kind of racing fun I can have here with 750 something ($, or ). Slightly disappointed then. Not mentioning your race duration which is 3 hours at Francorchamps not 25 minutes to use a rather less entertaining track.
Old 25 Feb 2017, 17:37 (Ref:3714710)   #44
SamBinfield
Rookie

United Kingdom
Coventry, UK
SamBinfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmm, I wonder what classes "Spa Formula Summer" will involve?
Old 25 Feb 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3714713)   #45
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBinfield View Post
Hmm, I wonder what classes "Spa Formula Summer" will involve?
Yes, I'm wondering if it got lost in translation......