Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 Jun 2003, 20:31 (Ref:645080)   #1
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Zolder Group C race

http://www.groupc-gtpracing.com/race...lderjune03.htm

Zolder Group C report.

The grid seemed a little thin to previous races.

Were there a few teams not willing to make the trip and instead waithing for the Donnington DTM meeting.

Will the Aston Martin AMR1, Jaguar XJR-11/16/12Ds nad the Nissan GTP be ready for Donnington.

I would hope the Kremer Porsches make the trip as well.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 08:58 (Ref:646918)   #2
NissanGTP
Rookie

NissanGTP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Aston will be at Donnington and the XJR11 will most likely be there too. I don't know about the 12 as it was in a pretty poorly state after spa and I can't beleive it will be ready again that soon. Also havn't heard any news from Alan Lloyd as to whether he is bringing his XJR16 or our old spice which lost another engine at Silverstone.

We will be taking the Nissan for the first time (which saw some pretty impressive figures on John Nicholson's dyno last week) and also the new Kremer Porsche. Im not sure which I will be driving yet. We are planning to do a back to back test to see which one is fastest.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:36 (Ref:646948)   #3
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
drive them both

Ciao Marco