Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Jan 2016, 10:37 (Ref:3605869)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Race Retro

The annual "historic" motor sports show.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 16:13 (Ref:3606242)   #2
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Think the dates should be 26th-28th Feb.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 16:25 (Ref:3606248)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
Think the dates should be 26th-28th Feb.
Sorted, Peter over excited by having a leap year.....
Old 19 Jan 2016, 18:34 (Ref:3606297)   #4
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm attending one day, apparently someone has got it wrong again and awarded me The Marshal of the Year 2015 award
Old 20 Jan 2016, 05:24 (Ref:3606483)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And I've corrected the timezone.
Old 1 Feb 2016, 01:16 (Ref:3610367)   #6
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Race retro

well we're into February now, and RaceRetro looms on the horizon.
Who's going, and which day? Thursday for me...
Old 1 Feb 2016, 07:26 (Ref:3610417)   #7
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You'll enjoy set up then. The show is Friday - Sunday
Old 1 Feb 2016, 07:27 (Ref:3610418)   #8
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We don't have a stand this year, if I go at all it will be Friday as family stuff beckons Saturday and we will be testing Sunday.
Old 1 Feb 2016, 10:55 (Ref:3610464)   #9
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
just testing if anyone's awake ... ;-)
Old 1 Feb 2016, 12:37 (Ref:3610497)   #10
midgetman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
just testing if anyone's awake ... ;-)
Clearly not you
Old 1 Feb 2016, 19:17 (Ref:3610668)   #11
gt917
Veteran

United Kingdom
Suffolk
gt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgt917 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I,m there on Friday only, and specifically looking for anything useable for my latest T70 Mk3b project and a new Hans.
Old 1 Feb 2016, 20:59 (Ref:3610697)   #12
Bruce Chambers
Rookie

United Kingdom
Silverstone
Bruce Chambers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt917 View Post
I,m there on Friday only, and specifically looking for anything useable for my latest T70 Mk3b project and a new Hans.
(moderate out if overly commercial!) We'll be there on the Competition Supplies stand B60 in hall 2, we'll have friendly deals on HANS for Tenthers as well as assorted T70 driveline components, call by and say hello.
Old 3 Feb 2016, 00:36 (Ref:3611085)   #13
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Chambers View Post
(moderate out if overly commercial!) We'll be there on the Competition Supplies stand B60 in hall 2, we'll have friendly deals on HANS for Tenthers as well as assorted T70 driveline components, call by and say hello.

Interesting - probably there on the Friday.......annoyingly have to be back in Coventry for Saturday/Sunday for an AROC meeting, which just doesn't quite leave enough time for a visit at the weekend, so its two trials-by-M6 sessions instead of one
Old 3 Feb 2016, 11:12 (Ref:3611186)   #14
ITSIDWAYS
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bexley
ITSIDWAYS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Both me and my Capri ( Triplex ) will be on the CTCRC stand , come by and say hello,
Old 4 Feb 2016, 09:24 (Ref:3611485)   #15
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
What's this 'VIP Parking pass' all about then?
Old 4 Feb 2016, 12:33 (Ref:3611534)   #16
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
May be wrong, but think in previous years it got you to a car park closer to the main building?
Old 13 Feb 2016, 16:40 (Ref:3614420)   #17
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
Derwent Motorsp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am just going on the Friday this year due to other commitments. I am now a member of the MSA Sprint and Hill Climb Committee and will be happy to meet anyone with anything they want brought forward.
Old 16 Feb 2016, 19:00 (Ref:3615204)   #18
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
has anyone seen any discount codes for advance tickets please?
Old 16 Feb 2016, 20:48 (Ref:3615245)   #19
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Try http://www.raceretro.com/motorsport-...ets/4587959918
Old 16 Feb 2016, 21:20 (Ref:3615257)   #20
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
thanks Colin, worked fine :-)
Old 20 Feb 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3616247)   #21
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Half price tickets

Half price ticket offer in the Telegraph today!
www.telegraph.co.uk/subscriber then 'offers' then 'events'.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 12:49 (Ref:3616250)   #22
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Half price ticket offer in the Telegraph today!
www.telegraph.co.uk/subscriber then 'offers' then 'events'.

********!

David, you must be assuming we all subscribe or are registered to the online rag!
Old 20 Feb 2016, 18:19 (Ref:3616297)   #23
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Option's there if wanted; I bought mine last week so didn't test the link.
Can't imagine many racers read the Daily Worker though
Old 20 Feb 2016, 18:23 (Ref:3616300)   #24
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSIDWAYS View Post
Both me and my Capri ( Triplex ) will be on the CTCRC stand , come by and say hello,
We are next door to you ....with an M3 hopefully x
Old 21 Feb 2016, 01:07 (Ref:3616389)   #25
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
We are next door to you ....with an M3 hopefully x
Claire will you have Dave Brice with you?