Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Apr 2000, 13:34 (Ref:59)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From www.imadethisup.com :

McLaren boss Ron Dennis told the press today that he has incontrovertable evidence that Ferrari, thought its agent the evil Jean Todt and in collusion with Bernie, have paid off the weatherman in a deliberate attempt to make the McLaren pilotes look stupid. "It's not fair," moaned Dennis to a rapidly dwindling audience, eventually made up only of Murray and Martin, who had bet heavily on Mikamikamikamikamika and were desperately trying to contact their bookies as the session wound to a close (the line was busy), "they PROMISED us we would ALWAYS win pole, no fair no fair no fair no fair Ferrariischeatingagainandnobodycares!" Mike and David could not be reached for comment, as they were sitting in the back of the garage, sniffling, and awaiting a shipment of Kleenex which had been bogged down in the mud.

"Meanwhile at Ferrari, Jean Todt is locked in the motorhome and we have rumours of loud banging noises and words in German that sound suspiciously like "Come out here and say that!" while Rubens speaks to the Italian Press, thanking them for publicizing the fact that Ferrari had screwed his car in the last race and making today's pole position possible.

"We will have a statement on the above from Eddie Jordan as soon as he can stop laughing."

Old 22 Apr 2000, 17:48 (Ref:60)   #2
RussianFriend
Veteran

Russian Federation
Moscow, Russia
RussianFriend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jean Todt looks like sign with Mefisto this year (right name in conract was Bernie, but who knows was it The Evil pretending Bernie or Bernie himself). So sun, rain and Mercedes engines go like Ferrary want them to go.

In such a case Ron Dennis should go to the chirch, repanting all his sins, and maybe next race Mclaren could win.

But I think Ron prefer to try pay the hell more than Jean did.

We'll see...
Old 22 Apr 2000, 18:21 (Ref:61)   #3
slicktoast
Veteran

slicktoast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Weren't those ATALIA's seeding the clouds just before qualifying?? Gotta hand it to Todt. You know the first time I saw him in the pits I wondered what was Mel Brooks doing there?!
Old 22 Apr 2000, 21:50 (Ref:62)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's good to be the Capo, er, King!
Old 22 Apr 2000, 22:03 (Ref:63)   #5
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"Mikamikamikamikamika....Ferrariischeatingagainandnobodycares!"
-Those are most un-liz-like words, what's gotten into you??

I still think it might have something to do with Sennas ghost....and aliens....is the paddock really so soggy because of rain? No, it was aliens...
Old 23 Apr 2000, 01:41 (Ref:64)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Senna was good in the rain. He won a stormer at Donnington in the rain I think. He is obviously the one who told the aliens to make it rain ... so Rubens, his friend and countryman, could get the pole for the race tomorrow.... Uncle Ron knows this because Senna appeared to him in a vision and told him, but he can't admit it so he has to blame Ferrari ...

Actually that's more interesting than the boring old truth. I should write for the National Enquirer.
Old 23 Apr 2000, 06:03 (Ref:65)   #7
wrenchpuller
Rookie

wrenchpuller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Liz
if you start writing for National Enquirer
then maybe I would start buying it.
I think I should go to bed it's only 5 1/2 hrs and then time to watch the British GP.
I just wnt to see one of those green cars make it!!
Old 24 Apr 2000, 00:36 (Ref:66)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Well both green cars finished, so Louise Goodman was forced to settle for interviewing a very dispirited HHF instead of Johnny. I wonder if he is trying to tell her something?