Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 29 Apr 2007, 13:35 (Ref:1902674)   #1
Mr Ralliart
Rookie

Mr Ralliart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking for Ex Kerry Cox / Dick Johnson / Colin Bond XU1 Torana.

Hi there . I was wondering if anyone out there would have any idea where this car may possibly be . My father is Kerry Cox and we have many fond memories of this car and would love to find it .

Cheers.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 08:55 (Ref:1903213)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think this may get a better response in the Motorsport History forum, so I'll move it there.
Old 16 May 2007, 02:35 (Ref:1914355)   #3
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't know a Kerry Cox. I thought Barry Nixon-Smith raced this car after DJ???
Old 16 May 2007, 11:51 (Ref:1914611)   #4
Henry
Veteran

Australia
hero to zero in two seconds flat
Henry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID PATERSON
I don't know a Kerry Cox. I thought Barry Nixon-Smith raced this car after DJ???
No, Dick bought it from BN-S... it was apparently ex-HDT, and had been crashed a couple of times, but according to Dick, a gem of a thing...