Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Sep 2006, 21:07 (Ref:1709176)   #11
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder
I think people are being very tough on Hayden here, much the same as they always been about Kenny Roberts to be honest!

Hayden is trying his best and has got the best results so far on Honda, he has consistency, good speed and the ability to grind out a result if need be!

He has won two races which is more than enough really, and yes I agree Vale would be in contention if he hadnt had bad luck, but he isnt really and is gonna ride for wins!

I would love to see Nicky win it, mainly coz he is really nice fella, great also to have a rider of that style winning it aswell, I am not a fan of the front end 250 riders, boring to watch in my view! I am sure Nicky would be right up there if they banned electronics tomorrow, not too sure about Dani!

I agree, the thing is that raising Hayden up does not dimminsih Valentino at all. Nicky has the goods and the attitude - he just needs to maintain the self belief when he hasn't won a race for a few months. This is what does people in, look at Sete!

He hasn't been helped by Honda changing major parts in an effort to "help" him win the championship. But that practice is as old as their involvement in the sport itself.