Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Aug 2016, 12:43 (Ref:3666134)   #26
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Great stuff thanks John, and for all the other Pics. Also David for his, too.

As for Bob, Tip 4 is splendid advice.
Good to see you have not lost your sense of humour John ..........................
.............. you are joking. Aren't you?
Old 17 Aug 2016, 21:25 (Ref:3666223)   #27
Gerry Taylor
Veteran

Gerry Taylor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerry Taylor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Invited Guest.

Hi guys< I agree with all that has been said about the CSCC meeting down at Thruxton, a brilliant day, well organized, and excellent races too. I even met up with my old mate Tony Sugden, and a guy that I remember racing back in the same era as Tony and I..IAN HALL, in the very rapid Darrian. Here's a couple of pictures taken at the awards ceremony for Special Saloon & Modsports competitors. Cheers! Gerry Taylor.
Old 17 Aug 2016, 21:32 (Ref:3666224)   #28
Gerry Taylor
Veteran

Gerry Taylor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerry Taylor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry, here are the pictures.

Old Guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Thruxton August 14th 2016. Ian Hall, Tony Sugden & me..jpg   Thruxton, Tony Sugden with Paul Sibley & me. August 14th.2016..jpg  
Old 19 Aug 2016, 10:59 (Ref:3666524)   #29
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Taylor View Post
Hi guys< I agree with all that has been said about the CSCC meeting down at Thruxton, a brilliant day, well organized, and excellent races too. I even met up with my old mate Tony Sugden, and a guy that I remember racing back in the same era as Tony and I..IAN HALL, in the very rapid Darrian. Here's a couple of pictures taken at the awards ceremony for Special Saloon & Modsports competitors. Cheers! Gerry Taylor.
Great write up and comment column by Marcus Pye in this weeks Autosport, too.