Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 Mar 2017, 12:26 (Ref:3721853)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I remember watching motor racing when i was young, my parents had no interest in motor racing so would never have paid for it and if todays youngsters never see it then they will never get interested in it so potential fans are lost, not many people can afford to watch F1 at a circuit so television or on line streaming is the only option for them, if it becomes expensive they will go elsewhere. Greed from some executives harms the sport and in the modern world there are plenty of other sports only to willing to jump in and welcome fans. Free coverage to everyone not only draws in the fans it also safeguards the future fan base, look at Boxing once a mainstream sport in the UK and other countries with huge audiences on telly now it hardly gets a mention as it slowly dies as minority interest and it's death is almost entirely down to pay to view. If i have to pay to watch something it only happens if i have a strong interest, but that interest came from a time when it was free to watch todays new fans need to be tempted and without them all sports slowly suffer a gradual demise.

Tags
pinks