Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 10 Oct 2016, 10:59 (Ref:3678897)   #76
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done, S!

The alphabet method dragged me from 5th in 2014 to 4th this year... getting closer to the bottom step
Old 10 Oct 2016, 13:27 (Ref:3678942)   #77
ATF
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sheffield
ATF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2nd place - first of the losers! It's a travesty, a fix I tell yer!
Old 10 Oct 2016, 17:11 (Ref:3678973)   #78
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
2016 BTCC prediction game

Yessss! What a turnaround from last year. Scrolling done the page I was nervous after seeing I was still in the lead after Silverstone and I was wondering after not getting a top ten in Brands, but no it seems I played the percentages against my title rivals to perfection.

Anyway thanks everyone for the congrats and well played everyone, look forward to another good battle next year. I'll be down the pub tonight celebrating