Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Jun 2017, 18:13 (Ref:3738832)   #376
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks as always Andy. Shared on FB. Is there any chance that v1 will be available before 12 noon on the 10th? That's when I head off for my ferry!
I'm aiming for the 9th actually, but saying the 10th to cover my rear end I'm a little behind due to a family of stomach flu and other work creaping in, but hopefully be ok. I am 8 hrs behind you though.
Old 5 Jun 2017, 18:33 (Ref:3738842)   #377
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fingers crossed then.......
Old 8 Jun 2017, 06:37 (Ref:3739404)   #378
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not going to be able to print this one off because it comes too late for me. Did the WEC not produce one in house last year? Is that available anywhere for this year?
Old 8 Jun 2017, 19:09 (Ref:3739526)   #379
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'm not going to be able to print this one off because it comes too late for me. Did the WEC not produce one in house last year? Is that available anywhere for this year?
Usually there is a little book packed with the program wich contains the info.
Old 9 Jun 2017, 12:06 (Ref:3739675)   #380
Alessio
Racer

Italy
London
Alessio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
There is a spotter guide of sorts in this week's edition of Autosport
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:06 (Ref:3739738)   #381
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've stopped printing Spotters Guides. Or at least only print to pdf these days. A little difficult to navigate everything on the smart phone at times but it's better than trying to keep up with a folder of info and dare I say, keep it dry?

We did used to laminate them back in the day...
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:29 (Ref:3739745)   #382
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
....and dare I say, keep it dry?
No.

I think this year may well be a 'black ticket' year.......
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:42 (Ref:3739751)   #383
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
No.

I think this year may well be a 'black ticket' year.......
Much quicker response than I anticipated. You´re a hawk!

Not having to print and having it on a device means it's less likely to be faded by the Sun!
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:51 (Ref:3739755)   #384
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Much quicker response than I anticipated. You´re a hawk!

Not having to print and having it on a device means it's less likely to be faded by the Sun!
True enough - and entirely sensible!
Old 9 Jun 2017, 17:58 (Ref:3739757)   #385
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Spotter Guide now live. www.spotterguides.com/17lm with an early release (2page guide). 3rd page will be added in next day or so

Old 9 Jun 2017, 18:23 (Ref:3739764)   #386
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great! Thanks Andy
Old 9 Jun 2017, 18:33 (Ref:3739770)   #387
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Downloaded and printed to photo paper and in the camera bag ready - already......!
Old 9 Jun 2017, 20:24 (Ref:3739797)   #388
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Excellent stuff is always Andy B!
Quote:
Downloaded and printed to photo paper and in the camera bag ready - already......!
Just make sure it doesn't fade in the UV light!

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 9 Jun 2017 at 20:44.
Old 10 Jun 2017, 11:16 (Ref:3739932)   #389
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
We did used to laminate them back in the day...
I still do! And ringed, like a booklet
Old 10 Jun 2017, 23:51 (Ref:3740080)   #390
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Andy!
Old 11 Jun 2017, 13:33 (Ref:3740243)   #391
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pesage live : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAcOdy-ZTVc
Old 11 Jun 2017, 21:55 (Ref:3740351)   #392
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thank you
Old 12 Jun 2017, 01:18 (Ref:3740371)   #393
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
I think it's probably time for an actual race week thread, unless someone wants to convert the test day thread into one.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 05:41 (Ref:3740407)   #394
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Agreed. Who would like to start it?
Old 12 Jun 2017, 05:50 (Ref:3740410)   #395
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
If you're willing to wait 10 hours (!), I'll do it.

Otherwise, I'll see who gets in there first when I get back from work.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 05:51 (Ref:3740411)   #396
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It is only Monday.... We just need to make sure its ready for Wednesday, I guess.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 16:14 (Ref:3741266)   #397
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Michele Rugolo now replacing Di Grassi in the 51 Ferrari. Di Grassi has a fractured ankle from playing football. Oddly late call with that one.
Old 14 Jun 2017, 20:10 (Ref:3741368)   #398
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And a couple of podiums in Formula E in the meantime!
Old 16 Jun 2017, 01:05 (Ref:3742053)   #399
Jager
Rookie

Australia
Perth, Australia
Jager should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJager should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As discussed during the RLM feed, he was rejected by the FIA because he couldn't pass the mandated 7 second rule for an unaided exit from the vehicle. Apparently its a lot easier to exit from an open seat Formula E car than a closed Ferrari.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 08:15 (Ref:3742115)   #400
NSX_LeMans
Racer

NSX_LeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Di Grassi said that motorsport.com allegation of him being rejected is not true.
He decided to not do the race after some x-ray analisys with his medic.