Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where will you be staying for 2018 event
International camp on houx 5 13.51%
Houx 5 13.51%
Houx Annex 2 5.41%
Tertre Rouge 7 18.92%
Maison Blanche 0 0%
Garage Vert 1 2.70%
Beausejour 2 5.41%
Blue Nord/South 1 2.70%
Marshals Campsites 0 0%
Porsche Curves/Village on the Curves 0 0%
Darian/Pincinardiere 0 0%
Expo 1 2.70%
Arnarge/Mulsanne 0 0%
Premier Vert/ACO 0 0%
Chateau du Houx Club 0 0%
Other on site campsites 2 5.41%
Off circuit camping 2 5.41%
Epinettes 2 5.41%
PZ54 0 0%
Namby Pamby staying in Hotel 2 5.41%
I'm a local 2 5.41%
other 3 8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6 Apr 2018, 20:42 (Ref:3813368)   #26
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Nobby, you have mail
Old 7 Apr 2018, 11:26 (Ref:3813561)   #27
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
International camp on Houx for me. Can't believe it will be my 4th Le Mans, feels like yesterday when I was dreaming of one day attending!
Old 7 Apr 2018, 21:38 (Ref:3813772)   #28
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Just put my name down on Tertre Rouge
Old 9 Apr 2018, 14:10 (Ref:3814412)   #29
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Houx this year, thank you Vincent for the sale of your tickets, now trying to get rid of my Houx Annexe tickets.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 20:21 (Ref:3814514)   #30
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Houx this year, thank you Vincent for the sale of your tickets, now trying to get rid of my Houx Annexe tickets.
Just curious, why don't you like HA?
Old 10 Apr 2018, 06:22 (Ref:3814584)   #31
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Just curious, why don't you like HA?
It is not that I don't like HA, but I prefer Houx or TR.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 11:34 (Ref:3814635)   #32
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Besides the campsite selection, adding for myself a seat in T16 towards the middle.
Old 10 Apr 2018, 14:21 (Ref:3814668)   #33
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Houx this year, thank you Vincent for the sale of your tickets
My pleasure
Old 10 Apr 2018, 19:44 (Ref:3814725)   #34
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Second visit to the campsite of Epinettes! Last year was in Bleu Nord but decided that for my fourth visit to Le Mans that I would go for Epinettes again.
Old 11 Apr 2018, 16:44 (Ref:3814899)   #35
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Tertre Rouge for us, as previous years, arriving on wednesday noon
Dominique and I will be joined by my 12 yo nephew and his dad
Old 19 Apr 2018, 21:06 (Ref:3816562)   #36
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Epinettes again! Although I'm "only" going over on Wednesday... bringing our eldest for his first 24hrs....! and felt if he went to school for two days that week it wouldn't be too bad taking him out of school for 3 days that week and then Monday of the following week.. He's been to the Classic a few times and the WEC at Silverstone a few times as well.

Looking forward to this year as I couldn't make it last year due to family reasons.
Old 24 Apr 2018, 07:49 (Ref:3817126)   #37
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will be back in Garage Vert again from Thursd. Will drop Allon at the namby pamby hotel on my way there. My camping companion of the last 2 years will not be with me this time, it seems the expected arrival of his first offspring takes precedence :-)
Old 24 Apr 2018, 10:03 (Ref:3817141)   #38
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Guess he didn't follow the "no-sextember" rule
Old 24 Apr 2018, 17:10 (Ref:3817202)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Shockingly poor planning there......
Old 1 May 2018, 09:39 (Ref:3818627)   #40
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
At home as usual!
Old 1 May 2018, 17:00 (Ref:3818708)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Down those Cow Lanes!
Old 7 May 2018, 09:20 (Ref:3820540)   #42
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I have finally woken up and remembered I need to start planning all of this. When I eventually book the tunnel, should be arriving Sunday in Tertre rouge. 1st time coming down that early. Plus 2 days before my father! No one report anything I do back to him please!
Old 7 May 2018, 09:22 (Ref:3820541)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice one Helen - are you going to come into town for scrutineering?
Old 7 May 2018, 09:35 (Ref:3820548)   #44
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Nice one Helen - are you going to come into town for scrutineering?
Planning to, never been before so should be exciting.
Old 7 May 2018, 10:57 (Ref:3820567)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent, we'll see you there then! Look out for the usual hats (and us probably munching croque madame at the Bar Galand at lunchtime..... ).
Old 7 May 2018, 12:25 (Ref:3820584)   #46
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Quote:
Excellent, we'll see you there then! Look out for the usual hats (and us probably munching croque madame at the Bar Galand at lunchtime..... ).
Excellent, look out for us acting very lost.
Old 7 May 2018, 15:13 (Ref:3820606)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, if you've read any of my stories and the chapters on the scrutineering days, you'll know where to find us......
Old 8 May 2018, 06:56 (Ref:3820747)   #48
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Probably? Is there an element of doubt about that...?
Old 8 May 2018, 12:56 (Ref:3820788)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, none at all James!
Old 14 May 2018, 12:27 (Ref:3822309)   #50
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Come on only 30 people going this year, going to be very lonely in the stands