Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 18 Apr 2001, 20:15 (Ref:82090)   #226
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the comment Tim - I'm going to use that on the web site www.classic-clubmans.com
"Wild Haggispeed" well not that wild - yet - it could be, lots more to come from car / driver as confidence builds, but not bad for first time out, qualified 9th, finished 7th and 5th in Class.
Sorry no one got to find you Jos - put your name on the side of the car - y'ouch your central heating system could have been a bit nasty Slowcoach - hope you're OK. Still don't know the colour & number of your machine. Will we see you all at Cadwell on the 7th ? - I'll start another thread for that one.
Old 18 Apr 2001, 23:53 (Ref:82151)   #227
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
of course we have not forgotten u les - how could we - we only forgot what time the gp was on that was all

and lorna thankyou for your lovely perfume!! (chokes out loud !!)

when is the next monster weekend!!!!
Old 21 Apr 2001, 19:55 (Ref:83181)   #228
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have my photos back! Well all that are not still in the camera, anyway. My poor camera can't cope with night shots, so the Speedway pics after the first heat are either pictures of chain link fence or pictures of nothing. Otherwise everything looks good! Rather a lot of shots of the new and old Panoz, some good pics of Tony Harmon and Slowcoach and some other really nice cars at Thruxton doing unlikely things at the Chicane ... and some very good pics in the Donington Museum! Also the "Portrait" that Carrie took with me in it and the one I took with HER in it came out very well and I trust my mother will believe me now that y'all aren't incipient axe murderers (well, except for Invader maybe ). The only one I didn't seem to capture is Bluebottle, so he will have to watch out at Le Mans!

When I get some more money I will scan some of them and provide them to Carrie for posting. (Today I also bought a ruinously expensive model of Gilles Villeneuve's Ferrari that is so detailed you could almost drive it - if you were very very small ... )