Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 15 Oct 2007, 12:14 (Ref:2040650)   #26
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I personally have mixed reactions over the cot, it looks too high up, the spoiler makes it behave more like a race car not a big chunky stock car, I donno I'm not a NASCAR expert but that's my opinion....
Old 15 Oct 2007, 17:34 (Ref:2040925)   #27
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That sucked. JPM has been strong on the high-banked 1.5 milers and I was hoping he could have a good run. Oh well. Atlanta and Texas are still on the schedule, and he ran very well at both tracks (remember he was running 3rd at Atlanta before scraping the wall and falling to 5th). He also was solid at Martinsville, marching from the 30's to 11th rapidly about mid-race but his car was not as good after the race restarted after the rain delay and he finished 16th.

3 Heinz-Harald Frentzen Williams-Renault 42 (1 win, 1 pole)

Anyone could have won in the 97' Williams...
Old 15 Oct 2007, 18:29 (Ref:2040973)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
JPM has had bad form at Lowe's really all year.

He made a huge error at the start of the All Star Challenge heats, wiping out loads of guys, then he had a mediocre run in the 600 and on Saturday sustained damage early on and ran most of the day 5 laps down.

Big accident when the tyre went pop too.

Some good tracks where he should do OK coming up though. martinsville where he ran strong in Spring (apart from that contretemps with raines), then Atlanta where he got his first top five, Texas where he ran well all day last time, Phoenix where he now has some decent experience (if not results) and Homestead where he ran so well on his debut last November.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 15 Oct 2007 at 18:32.
Old 15 Oct 2007, 18:42 (Ref:2040982)   #29
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Homestead? oooh... (sorry)
Old 15 Oct 2007, 21:26 (Ref:2041132)   #30
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
stradlin21 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
It's clear to see who my guy is....

Other then Tony then i'm a Hamlin, Yeley and Kyle Busch fan

Dislikes are Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kurt Busch and Matt Kenseth

Support Ambrose in the busch and Hornaday in the trucks

Didn't manage to see all of this race but it of what I saw it was decent. Can't wait for Martinsville, hopefully the Gibbs boys will be back on top
Old 16 Oct 2007, 18:28 (Ref:2042058)   #31
J-C
Racer

England
Northants, UK
J-C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems recently that JPM has had a string of pretty solid top-15 runs with the CoT - Talladega, Dover, was running well at Richmond, Bristol etc - but less so with the Charger, and Lowe's just continued that trend. However, of the remaining races, those with the Charger are where he has had good previous form (Atlanta, Texas and Homestead) and the other two are those with the CoT.