Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 Jun 2008, 07:01 (Ref:2238524)   #1
MAPearson
Rookie

England
MAPearson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Estoril Historic Festival

Does this event still exist, because I've failed miserably to find out anything about such a meeting this year though the usual channels (Google). I'm sure I heard that there was a good 6 hour historic race there towards the end of the year.... is there?

Am I barking up the wrong tree - or just barking!
Old 27 Jun 2008, 11:07 (Ref:2238650)   #2
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm pretty certain its done by VdeV these days Michael,if you do it,take a spare G/Box.
Old 27 Jun 2008, 13:58 (Ref:2238758)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Isn't this the one on the Algarve now, as advised by Masters this week?
Old 27 Jun 2008, 18:35 (Ref:2238914)   #4
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to this there is nothing in the calendar.

And in the archives on the left it looks like the last event was in 2004.
Old 30 Jun 2008, 12:31 (Ref:2240414)   #5
MAPearson
Rookie

England
MAPearson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The V de V site was down at the end of last week, which is no doubt why my searches drew a blank. Well it's back up and they are holding a 6 hour historic race at Estoril on 21 - 23 November 2008. see:

http://vdev.fr/New_en/vhc/course.php?nb=69

Since this circuit is only 300km from the Algarve circuit where the Masters are proposing to run a meeting just the week before, it could make a nice jaunt in the sun.

Anybody thinking of going for the double?
Old 30 Jun 2008, 14:58 (Ref:2240519)   #6
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There is also Paul Ricard the weekend of 1/2 November so could be a great trio on which to end the year!
Old 30 Jun 2008, 15:07 (Ref:2240523)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No time sadly.