Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 20 Sep 2015, 18:56 (Ref:3575472)   #1
Fred Bromley
Racer

United Kingdom
Lutterworth
Fred Bromley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Silverstone 19 - 20 September.

On behalf of all the clerks and myself. Thank you all who were there for all the hard work and excellent marshalling over the weekend. Some of the races may have left a bit to be desired but that didn't seem to affect the way everyone got stuck in and got the job done.
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and had a safe journey home.
Old 22 Sep 2015, 13:39 (Ref:3576033)   #2
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fred, thanks for the thanks.

All of Sundays races were definitely better than a couple on Saturday ['nuff said? ] and even though we were thin on the ground it all appeared to work.

Gridding up 40 minis with 6 marshals was not such a challenge due to the sterling work done by Stuart and his helpers pre-gridding in the pit-lane.

Next week will be a doddle

But don't care.
Old 22 Sep 2015, 19:14 (Ref:3576156)   #3
jayne1990
Rookie

jayne1990 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thank you Fred we had a great team in the pits this weekend everyone helped each other and thank you to Simon for helping me looking after startline fetching grid sheets etc very hard being in 2 places at the same time
Old 23 Sep 2015, 14:48 (Ref:3576375)   #4
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne1990 View Post
thank you to Simon for helping me looking after startline fetching grid sheets etc very hard being in 2 places at the same time
You're a woman, you're meant to be able to multitask

No problem, glad to help, seemed to work okay, well I didn't get many complaints - and those I did I ignored

See you next week

But don't care.
Old 24 Sep 2015, 18:35 (Ref:3576722)   #5
NICK ALLISON
Racer

England
london
NICK ALLISON should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bromley View Post
On behalf of all the clerks and myself. Thank you all who were there for all the hard work and excellent marshalling over the weekend. Some of the races may have left a bit to be desired but that didn't seem to affect the way everyone got stuck in and got the job done.
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and had a safe journey home.
Here here. Top job by everyone which made for a fairly slick meeting. Thanks all pits and start team you got it sorted despite the lack of an assembly area(again) . Well done all .
Old 29 Sep 2015, 16:40 (Ref:3578060)   #6
RNHodge
Rookie

United Kingdom
Never on dry land
RNHodge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to all at Luffield for making my first Silverstone experience a memorable one.

As an aside, I appear to have left my grey/orange jacket on the fence at Luffield (where the JCB parks) has anyone picked it up? If you have, or know who has it (or if it's still there when Silverstone has it's next meeting) could someone let me know?! Thanks