Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 31 May 2003, 16:48 (Ref:615961)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
ToCA Questionaire - let them know what you think!

For a third year, the British Touring Car Championship is under the direction of Richard West and the series is going from strength to strength. Already the championship has attracted manufacturers such as Honda, MG, Proton and Vauxhall and as a result, we have already seen titanic battles on the race track. However, TOCA Tour are constantly striving to improve the series further and they would like you, the fans, to contribute to their ongoing research. Your opinions are valuable.

Here is a message from Richard West explaining more about the questionnaire:

Hi everyone, the TOCA Tour Series and the BTCC needs your help!

As with many requests before, we are asking for your help with a questionnaire which is being launched as part of our research into the Series and the BTCC. The information gathered will be used to try and improve our offering to you the fans and general public and therefore your honest and constructive comments would be greatly welcomed. I frequently see many of you at the races and therefore if you would like to share your views with me, I would welcome a chat.

We have appointed Nick Richardson to undertake this survey for us. He is extremely keen to provide us with as much information as he can gather, so like myself, if you bump into him at the races, please don't hold back on your comments.

As ever, thank you for taking the time to work with us on your favourite motor sport series and Championship.

Best wishes,
Westie

TOCA Tour appreciate your valuable input and in return for completing the questionnaire, you will be entered into a free prize draw where you have the chance to win two VIP passes to all the 2004 BTCC rounds.

To complete the questionnaire, please visit www.tocatour.com/research
Old 5 Jun 2003, 11:30 (Ref:621650)   #2
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
It's been taken off-line for a while due to mis-use!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:52 (Ref:627945)   #3
nickrichardson
Rookie

nickrichardson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it will be back online from thursday this week - some individuals thought it was funny to disrespect it - hopefully it will be paid with a little more respect second time round.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:46 (Ref:628004)   #4
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I assume those of us who filled it out first time may need to complete it this time round ?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 23:02 (Ref:630077)   #5
JerH77
Racer

Germany
Bayonne, New Jersey
JerH77 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I filled it out today. I didn't answer all of the questions but I answered some of them.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 17:38 (Ref:642863)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I spoke to Nick Richardson today and he was very keen that everyone who has even the slightest of interest in the BTCC and touring cars in general should take a moment out to complete the survey. There are VIP passes being offered to the first entrant out of the hat and he wants to ensure that TOCA do everything that they can to improve the quality of the whole TOCA experience for everyone.

If you have submitted your thoughts prior to the questionaire being taken off line due to abuse then please resubmit your comments as all previous submissions have been made void. It'll only take a moment and hopefully it will provide the organisers with some valuable data.
Old 10 Jul 2003, 22:26 (Ref:658322)   #7
FABIADOZA
Rookie

FABIADOZA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes i totally agree for the mindless few who disrupt this site should be banned. I filled the form in to put input into a very good thing even though people still call me a rookie. If it helps yes i will fill it in again, even if there is an outside chance of a couple of free tickets.