Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Oct 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3774757)   #30
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Sorry for the silence on here- pretty frantic as I headed to Charlotte yesterday to catch NASCAR- so glad that race went ahead, but the storm well and truly hit on the way back!

I packed loads of drinks but never seemed to have enough with how hot it was combined with the amount of walking I was doing. Really appreciate the offers for water.

The 4 days just flew by. I absolutely ADORE Road Atlanta. Proper old school, the viewing is incredible, it's visually beautiful and any track which features a mini forest on the inside is always up the top of my list!

To top it all off, the support races were great and the main event itself was fantastic. Spent what seemed to be the most exciting part at the chicane- great action spot with loads of passing and having seating there is really appreciated too.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! If you meet up with us next time, we'll give you a few tips for viewing and getting around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
I'm now tired as heck. Not sure when I'll next be doing Spa, Brands Hatch, Road Atlanta and Charlotte over the course of 3 weeks.
Wow that sounds amazing! I've never been out of the country but Brands and Spa are both near the top of my list.