Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 17 Mar 2008, 07:54 (Ref:2154423)   #1
n.kuiper
Rookie

New Zealand
waiuku
n.kuiper has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
nzv8s

could the nzv8s be better run well i mean the whole nz championship series you never hear any advertising for rounds on tv or radio i think its a awesome series with all the bumping and bashing the aussies are to afraid to do
Old 17 Mar 2008, 10:25 (Ref:2154528)   #2
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The crowds still seem to be quite good at the rounds, but you are right there is a lack of advertising, they put on a heck of a show, and the support races are top quality too.
Old 17 Mar 2008, 18:48 (Ref:2154937)   #3
Steve Holmes
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
Steve Holmes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think the whole show is well promoted and run.

I am interested to know what peoples thoughts are on the support classes. Is there anything you'd like to see removed, or added?
Old 17 Mar 2008, 19:57 (Ref:2155003)   #4
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
From an American perspective, I think the championship is quite good but I see a lot of room for improvements on the business side of it. A lot can be done to get the attention of the casual fan and those not currently aware of the series. A lot can be done to promote the drivers and sponsors outside the circuit to make them household names.

The racing itself is fine. It's a good formula.

The support series overall I think are great. It keeps the track hot all day. I hate a cold track when spectating. The only championship I find disappointing is the Mini Challenge. Maybe if I try the car out I'd change my mind, but it didn't impress from what I've seen.