Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jan 2011, 21:38 (Ref:2817996)   #251
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Especially if it's your tea-drinking hand, Eddy!

Seriously - I hope you make a full recovery, and that we'll see you before too long. Fancy the HSCC Easter Cadwell meeting?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 10:19 (Ref:2818195)   #252
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V View Post
Huh, I'm a lot older and still trying to find my way.

Some good news: I regained some movement in my hand since yesterday, so that is a big plus.
The cast was removed nearly a week ago, but everything stayed very numb and sore.
Now let's hope for a full recovery.
Keep the cast Eddy. We could use for bashing ??????????????????.T drinking i thought you were ambidextrous"thank goodness for spell check"
Old 20 Jan 2011, 10:32 (Ref:2818200)   #253
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ambi what?
Don't use big words on me Iain at that time of day (or any other time).
But for your knowledge: I can use both hands for anything. But not for writing, working and a few other things.
Most important was that the tea drinking hand wasn't injured, so keep the mug ready for next time.

I can't make Cadwell, shame as I really want to visit the place.

Damn, I knew I should have kept the cast!
Old 20 Jan 2011, 10:34 (Ref:2818202)   #254
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Iain would give his right arm to be ambidextrous.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 10:59 (Ref:2818215)   #255
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
i thought you were ambidextrous"thank goodness for spell check"
For spell check to have a chance you have to get certain amount of letters right so very impressive, Iain.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 11:36 (Ref:2818233)   #256
Nick JM
Veteran

United Kingdom
South Bucks
Nick JM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Here she is, I'll need a DNA sample when I next see you !!

Blimey Gordon - she is the spitting image of Michelle Phillips from mams and papas. Cool
Old 20 Jan 2011, 11:37 (Ref:2818236)   #257
Nick JM
Veteran

United Kingdom
South Bucks
Nick JM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=delta;2817641]
Nick,I was only 16 and still finding my way in the world.

I'm 43 and I think I got lost
Old 20 Jan 2011, 12:00 (Ref:2818244)   #258
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Good stuff guy's BTW Mike it did take me a couple of goes.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 12:03 (Ref:2818248)   #259
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Good stuff guy's BTW Mike it did take me a couple of goes.
Really?....

The real test will be when the season arrives for French breakfast pastries.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 12:17 (Ref:2818258)   #260
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kroysant, or shooo?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 12:35 (Ref:2818270)   #261
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
we have some red cross-ants

it was a fork in the soil followed by a pint of brake and clutch cleaner that upset them, when I lit the match they got really cross.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 12:55 (Ref:2818277)   #262
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
we have some red cross-ants

it was a fork in the soil followed by a pint of brake and clutch cleaner that upset them, when I lit the match they got really cross.
I'm calling the RSPCA right now........

Clue Peter- it begins with a letter Q.......
Old 20 Jan 2011, 13:00 (Ref:2818280)   #263
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Iain would give his right arm to be ambidextrous.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 13:06 (Ref:2818282)   #264
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick JM View Post
Blimey Gordon - she is the spitting image of Michelle Phillips from mams and papas. Cool
Well mine's like Cass Elliot so we are half way already to McGuinn and McGuire just a-gettin' higher.............
Old 20 Jan 2011, 15:35 (Ref:2818353)   #265
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I'm calling the RSPCA right now........

Clue Peter- it begins with a letter Q.......
Quoi?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 17:27 (Ref:2818406)   #266
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm ambidextrous - cack 'anded in both arms.

Quoissants?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:11 (Ref:2818430)   #267
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Quoi?
What??
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:18 (Ref:2818437)   #268
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Q'ue?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:51 (Ref:2818449)   #269
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England

Give me strength- everyone knows the correct spelling of a certain French breakfast pastry is 'quasson'.

Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:55 (Ref:2818451)   #270
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Give me strength- everyone knows the correct spelling of a certain French breakfast pastry is 'quasson'.

French? I thought they came from Tesco. Do the French do them as well?
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:55 (Ref:2818452)   #271
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Quote:

I allways ask for a "pan a chocolar" works for me. avesersain!!!!!!
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2818453)   #272
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No! It's Kraysant!
Old 20 Jan 2011, 18:56 (Ref:2818454)   #273
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Sorry left out a D.
Old 20 Jan 2011, 19:15 (Ref:2818463)   #274
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
French? I thought they came from Tesco. Do the French do them as well?
Do the French do them as well as Tescos?

Probably not.

Old 20 Jan 2011, 19:22 (Ref:2818469)   #275
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by compte deGraves View Post
Well mine's like Cass Elliot so we are half way already to McGuinn and McGuire just a-gettin' higher.............
What, "in LA,you know where that's at?