Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 May 2013, 08:38 (Ref:3253881)   #1
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Vettel 2013 F1 champ

its all over guys pack ur bags, vettels won this year, was pretty obvious he was held back this weekend. redbull HQ are like... Vettel we gotta make this season last to brazil to make it interesting for fans. congratz Vettel, simply too good.
Old 27 May 2013, 09:14 (Ref:3253899)   #2
awrb
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham, UK
awrb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anything can happen in Formula One, and it normally doesn't. Apparently.
Old 27 May 2013, 10:07 (Ref:3253927)   #3
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Monaco is special so not a good sample to draw conclusions...
When we get back to normal tracks with higher temps and fast corners Ferrari will prove again that this tyres suit them very well.
Old 27 May 2013, 10:59 (Ref:3253939)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*tries to work out what the underlying methophor is*

Best stop watching
Too early to say for me. There was very little evidence to say anything from the last GP.

If he and Red Bull do win, they'll have done well. If someone else wins they they will.
Old 27 May 2013, 11:06 (Ref:3253942)   #5
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
too early to say that
Old 27 May 2013, 13:07 (Ref:3253967)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Yeah, maybe we should close down the whole operation...

With so many races to go is just too early to say anything... go Kimi !
Old 27 May 2013, 13:38 (Ref:3253992)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We have seen Alonso claw his way back into it before. Besides Silverstone is coming up and thats when his seasons typically start.
Old 27 May 2013, 13:41 (Ref:3253994)   #8
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Daft to claim that it's all over with Vettel basically a race win ahead by Monaco.
Old 27 May 2013, 13:58 (Ref:3254005)   #9
Tim240z
Rookie

United States
Tim240z should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only thing keeping him and RBR from another title year is a few races with bad luck (IE DNFs)

Up till now Kimi has done well in finishing in the top 5, but now we see what a little bad luck can do to the swing in points.
Old 27 May 2013, 14:00 (Ref:3254007)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
its all over guys pack ur bags, vettels won this year, was pretty obvious he was held back this weekend. redbull HQ are like... Vettel we gotta make this season last to brazil to make it interesting for fans. congratz Vettel, simply too good.

Lord, give me strength......
Old 27 May 2013, 14:04 (Ref:3254010)   #11
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll admit that he is still the favourite to win it, but don't rule out Alonso. Yes, he had an off day in Monaco, but it looks like this year he has a decent car.
Old 27 May 2013, 14:25 (Ref:3254021)   #12
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
We have seen Alonso claw his way back into it before. Besides Silverstone is coming up and thats when his seasons typically start.
Well, you could also say that Vettel's season starts in Singapore then
Since 2010 he has won 10 of 18 from Singapore ownwards, with an engine failure when leading Korea in 2010 and a ¿puncture? in Abu Dhabi 2011, also leading the race into the first corner IIRC.
But I doubt he'll be able to do it again with these tyres, Ferrari and Lotus just have a superior race pace this year.

It would be amazing if we had a 4-way close battle until the end with a Lotus, a RBR a Ferrari and one of the Mercedes. One can only dream...
Old 27 May 2013, 14:59 (Ref:3254028)   #13
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will make an early prediction. Someone will be world champion this year.
Old 27 May 2013, 16:07 (Ref:3254067)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
I will make an early prediction. Someone will be world champion this year.
In a F1 car and wearing a helmet...
Old 27 May 2013, 16:12 (Ref:3254071)   #15
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
In a F1 car and wearing a helmet...
And in a car equipped with DRS, KERS and Pirelli tyres.
Old 27 May 2013, 17:47 (Ref:3254109)   #16
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Another legendary thread from FAS33, the most consistent performer on the forum in my eyes.
Old 27 May 2013, 17:53 (Ref:3254110)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
....and it's not even lunchtime!!!
Old 27 May 2013, 19:22 (Ref:3254157)   #18
jedrinck
Racer

jedrinck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Yes, he had an off day in Monaco, but it looks like this year he has a decent car.
He'll still say it's s**t. Man I'd be ****ed if I was a Ferrari engineer.
Old 27 May 2013, 20:22 (Ref:3254198)   #19
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Nothing more to say...
Old 27 May 2013, 21:55 (Ref:3254239)   #20
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I don't think so , come on Jenson ! Already grabbing my coat ! I still have some hope .
Old 27 May 2013, 22:00 (Ref:3254242)   #21
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You are not the first who thinks Vettel will clean up the rest this season, again... I had the same though weeks ago.
Old 28 May 2013, 08:54 (Ref:3254390)   #22
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't think the jockey wins anything. It's his 'orse!
Old 28 May 2013, 09:23 (Ref:3254404)   #23
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
With a crystal ball like that I would love if you can tell me the right numbers for friday´s lottery!!!!
Old 28 May 2013, 09:36 (Ref:3254411)   #24
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
McLaren and Merc look to be out of it, but you can never discount McLaren. Ferrari and Lotus need to do better than 7th and 10th place finishes if they're going to steal the big 'W' from the Red Bull pop duo.
Old 28 May 2013, 09:54 (Ref:3254421)   #25
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Vettel will not be WDC this year.

So there!