Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 12 Sep 2007, 19:30 (Ref:2010426)   #1826
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pottiella
I have? Dare i ask what?!
No, but you'll know pretty soon.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 19:32 (Ref:2010429)   #1827
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
The thing is, this hearing is not going to be the end of it.

If the FIA dish out something very nasty to Mclaren, then Mclaren will appeal it; if the FIA don't do something nasty to Mclaren, then Ferrari will appeal it.

This is not going to be finished tomorrow.

Absolutely. Tomorrow will only be making waves, much bigger waves for the rest of the year or even next, I'm afraid.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 22:27 (Ref:2010613)   #1828
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
are we now speculating on what everyone will be speculating on tomorrow?
I'd like to speculate on that if you don't mind.

I did suggest a poll,which is also open to speculation.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 23:13 (Ref:2010641)   #1829
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Not speculation about it, simply no.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 23:19 (Ref:2010644)   #1830
pottiella
Veteran

pottiella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think we're annoying Bononi a bit, Martyn but it could just be me speculating...
Old 12 Sep 2007, 23:25 (Ref:2010649)   #1831
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
I think we're annoying Bononi a bit, Martyn but it could just be me speculating...
Speculate away!

Gotta keep these mods on their toes.

Mind you,it'll be a busy day for them tomorrow you know.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 23:53 (Ref:2010668)   #1832
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Not a bit annoying... I love you all children. Speculate as much you can, I know you like to play around, I'm only here to let you play and keep you away from trouble and the bad guys... the bad guys.
Old 12 Sep 2007, 23:53 (Ref:2010671)   #1833
pottiella
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
Speculate away!

Gotta keep these mods on their toes.

Mind you,it'll be a busy day for them tomorrow you know.
now, that's just pure speculation

maybe they need some female sense and sensibility
Old 13 Sep 2007, 00:22 (Ref:2010690)   #1834
RotorFan
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
RotorFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Is there any form of connection to the outside world whilst it is going on?
What do you expect, a world feed and live timing? With Allen commentating of course. He'd go wild every time someone takes a drink of water.

Fabrizio Giovanardi: I have like a banana - is the yellow car in front - that make me, you know, running like the monkey, running for the banana. When I see yellow in front, I just pushing harder and harder. I want that banana.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 00:25 (Ref:2010691)   #1835
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
now, that's just pure speculation

Can you check your PM system please ?
Old 13 Sep 2007, 00:27 (Ref:2010694)   #1836
willb
Racer

willb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
What time is the meeting, and when is it expected to end? Is there any form of connection to the outside world whilst it is going on?
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlin...12154201.shtml

"Hermann Tomczyk, Germany's motor sport chief and an FIA vice-president, revealed on Wednesday that the World Motor Sport Council will probably publish its decision about the saga - and a possible sanction for McLaren - within hours of the hearing in Paris.

He said the meeting would begin at 9.30am local time at Paris' Place de la Concorde; the headquarters of motor sport's governing body.

"I am counting on a verdict during the course of the afternoon," he told the news agency Sport-Informations-Dienst."
Old 13 Sep 2007, 00:56 (Ref:2010706)   #1837
pottiella
Veteran

huh? Lewis is to be a witness at the hearing?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai.../smgars113.xml

lol I do love the Sun's take on it:

" LEWIS HAMILTON will plead for his F1 life in Paris today. "

Old 13 Sep 2007, 00:59 (Ref:2010708)   #1838
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:

I think Bononi may well agree with you there.

This will be my last post until around 6 or 7pm (GMT +1),So you lot behave won't you.

Last edited by Marbot; 13 Sep 2007 at 01:02.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 01:36 (Ref:2010723)   #1839
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Final words.

I guess this is the final breath for this long thread. All has been done and the hearing is close now.

Please we're counting on our best contributors, newbies and anyone who's joining to have a friendly and productive discussion tomorrow about this horrible episode in the Formula One realm.

When you log in please check the ongoing threads to see if the subject you want to discuss has already a thread for it or it fits in any other already being discussed. If not, be sure that is a reasonable matter worth for discussing and only then start it. We'll be merging any threads that are related, and WE WANT to keep all the discussion if possible, in a couple of threads or only one, which we'll be even better.
Remember that opinions may differ but the forum is all for our fun and friendship, so leave your guns outside and have some fun.

Cheers, good luck for all involved and long live F1.

See ya.