Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 28 Jun 2003, 16:05 (Ref:645501)   #1
¡As-de-mim!
Veteran

¡As-de-mim! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mid-Ohio Champ Car test will be open to the public

Mid-Ohio Champ Car test will be open to the public

Motorsports fans will get a sneak preview of CART’s 750hp turbocharged machines at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in a two-day test June 30-31 before the race Aug. 8-10.

By making a $5.00 donation to the Association of Hole In The Wall Camps, fans can catch all 13 Champ Car teams in action Monday and can enter the track beginning at 8:00 a.m. at Gate 3. Mid-Ohio All-Access Season Pass holders receive free admission to the day’s events by presenting their season pass at the gate.

The test will also serve as the final tune-up before the series moves to the North Coast for the Cleveland race July 3-5, where they will run under the lights.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 15:39 (Ref:647321)   #2
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Apparently Alex Sperafico is testing a Coyne car at Mid-Ohio.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 15:42 (Ref:647324)   #3
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well...by now nothing would surprise me with respect to the Coyne cars...heck, I plan to be in the Coyne car at least once this year, pending a lottery win .
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes
Old 30 Jun 2003, 18:06 (Ref:647480)   #4
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Does anybody know who he is?
Old 30 Jun 2003, 18:53 (Ref:647527)   #5
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He drove F3000 last year for Minardi, and was as expected a backmarker. If he drives for Coyne, I expect similar results to all the other Coyne drivers (except Yoong who was almost competitive)...
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes