Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:47 (Ref:2715666)   #26
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well the winner of the "race" was what I expected and even made the headline news down here as well as the 125 cc result !, as long as you only thought about the 2nd place battle the Moto GP was kept alive with the poor numbers.
Edwards was complaining about his bike set up, it's not as if he is a rookie rider with a rookie team ! and well done to Spies for that spectacular move at the last knockings
Good job the Moto 2 put on a good show !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Jun 2010, 14:53 (Ref:2715741)   #27
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Moto 2 was epic! Too bad Redding seemed to run out of steam once he reached the front. Thankfully the podium battle was good for the GP race, or it would have been a total loss.

But I agree with everyone else, a 15 bike grid is just inexcusable. I feel that the teams should have to nominate a reserve rider like F1. Crashes happen, but we can't aford to lose perfectly good bikes. Second, Dorna need to pull a rabbit out of their *** and get the grid numbers up.

Last edited by jhansen; 21 Jun 2010 at 17:58.
Old 21 Jun 2010, 17:49 (Ref:2715886)   #28
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Redding is runing out of steam coz like Bradley he is too big!

Both the Brits were siffering a little from being heavy, in Moto2 in particular a lot of teams are asking for a combined weight limit as there is in 125.
Bradley is suffering with speed, you could see it on the straights!! Great ride though, finally
Old 21 Jun 2010, 19:55 (Ref:2715958)   #29
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
from what I saw Simoncelli was the biggest compared to his bike but Scott was close too
regarding the circuit .. i think it's a great bike circuit .. bumps or no bumps
seeing different lines was a nice change

Ciao Marco
Old 21 Jun 2010, 20:53 (Ref:2716007)   #30
Alan
Racer

United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK
Alan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought it was great weekend. A little disappointing about the MotoGP grid size but a decent race anyway. The best race of the weekend was the 125 event which really had the crowd going - a fantastic atmosphere. The first Superstock race on the Saturday was also very good.
Old 22 Jun 2010, 00:37 (Ref:2716107)   #31
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Just had to sit thru a race commentated on by Cox saying how much Stoner was struggling and this is all down to the bike

The berk never ate humble pie at the end when Casey nearly nicked a podium!! Saying he was waiting for tyres to warm up when he just got a bum start, and having it in for the kid all race every time he was mentioned!

Fair play to Spies and feel so sorry for Hayden!

De Puniet did what I expected, was quick brave, but ultimately riding with your balls never beats riding with yer brains!!

My thoughts exactly! He just bagged Stoner for half an hour!

I think the combined weight is an excellent idea both the bike weight and then the ride weight - weight to be at seat height, under seat like horse racing. The bigger guys still pay a penalty because you can not tuck in as well as a little chap.