Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Nov 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2980186)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Just to emphasise the fact that this is a 'team' sport, Maldonado receives a ten place grid penalty at the next race through no fault of his own.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/95833
Perfect example.
Old 2 Nov 2011, 12:28 (Ref:2980585)   #27
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1 View Post
Formula 1 is as much a sport for the engineers as it is a sport for the drivers. Its always been this way, no amount of KuuhhRS and DuuhhRS will 'fix' F1.

It was fine the way it was in 2010.
It's fine every year, it's just that the definition of fine changes. I'm particularly looking forward to the new engine regs in 2013(4?) - to me, that is more interesting than 2010, but others may not agree. I'm techy and like techy things. I also like DRS.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 2 Nov 2011, 12:54 (Ref:2980611)   #28
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
I also like DRS.
I'm one who doesn't mind DRS, or KERS also and as India showed, it doesn't make overtaking easy.

To me, it's all part of the challenge and each driver uses these devices to the best of their ability, they shouldn't be condemned for it.

DRS/KERS is no different from the 1980's and drivers managing their turbo's and fuel loads imo.
Old 3 Nov 2011, 10:40 (Ref:2981017)   #29
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
IT's only the joystick that changed.