Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Mar 2015, 00:47 (Ref:3514963)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
F1 Spotter Guide

The Ten-Tenths hosted 2015 F1 Spotter Guide is now available to download, ready for FP3 and Qualifying in a few hrs.

Download the guide http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/15-f1/

Little different this year using press images to reduce production time given there is no sponsor.

Included van der Garde as the long term future is currently unknown.

Don't forget, 2014 Racing Wall Planner is also available to download and the 12hrs of Sebring guide will be available next week!

Thanks everyone for their support!
Old 14 Mar 2015, 07:10 (Ref:3515004)   #2
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Awesome!
Old 14 Mar 2015, 11:06 (Ref:3515055)   #3
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Plain Black camera is "lead" driver while Yellow camera is number 2 driver.
Old 14 Mar 2015, 13:56 (Ref:3515103)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Correct, but that didn't necessarily correspond to race numbers last year. Can't remember which one now so my original guide in 2014 was incorrect, so I'd rather wait and provide 100% accurate data just in case. Will be updated for Malaysia

(not much room, so not quite sure how I will display that LOL)
Old 27 Mar 2015, 04:47 (Ref:3520164)   #5
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Updated for Malaysia with Sauber resolved, Fred back and confirmation of the Camera Colors. As suspected, it was a simple lead driver, number 2 driver, at least in terms of race number.

It also appears Manor are in the same livery as Australia, so hope to update that with a press image when I can.

Same download as before http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/15-f1/
Old 27 Mar 2015, 20:49 (Ref:3520583)   #6
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for this, mate. Looks awesome!

Selby
Old 27 Mar 2015, 20:49 (Ref:3520585)   #7
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Do you have all your previous year's ones? Excuse the poor English - it's Friday and i've nearly finished work.

Selby
Old 4 Apr 2015, 12:00 (Ref:3523743)   #8
mathewking21
Rookie

mathewking21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

HI.. Thanks alot man.. Its sounds awesome guide.