Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 17 Apr 2006, 12:45 (Ref:1585796)   #1
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
World Series by Renault - Donington tickets

I've been trying to request my free tickets for WSR at Donington in September at this site...

http://www.worldseriesbyrenault.com/donington/uk/

...but every time I click on the "Free tickets" links, the page fails to load. I've been trying for about a week now - has anyone else been successful? Or is there some other way of requesting them?
Old 17 Apr 2006, 13:23 (Ref:1585818)   #2
Francis Albert
Racer

Francis Albert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The link seems to work for me.

I don't know how else it is possible to receive tickets at home, but they should have them at Renault dealers and also at the track. Zolder had them already during the FR2.0 test last week.

I hope this helps!
Old 17 Apr 2006, 13:44 (Ref:1585829)   #3
Wet marshal
Racer

England
TETBURY
Wet marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi there,I am a marshal at this Donninton event,and its being organised by BARC at Thruxton.

I hav'nt heard of any prob's with this site, but try Any RENAULT Dealer and they should help.

Good luck !
Old 17 Apr 2006, 14:28 (Ref:1585839)   #4
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I too am experincing problems loading the page Jon, not to worry though I expect the site admins will fix it soon.
Old 17 Apr 2006, 16:19 (Ref:1585891)   #5
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks everyone - strange that it's apparently only Saleen and I having trouble with the site (everything loads except for the "Free Tickets" link).

I'll keep trying, but failing that get down to my local Renault dealer. I wonder if they might just send tickets anyway, seeing as I requested them last year too?
Old 17 Apr 2006, 18:36 (Ref:1586980)   #6
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not just you guys having trouble - won't work for me either!

I thought they'd just blocked my I.P for being negative about Renault!
Old 17 Apr 2006, 18:52 (Ref:1586995)   #7
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think the problem is just for the GB round, I tried getting tickets for the Belgian round and the page loaded ok.
Old 17 Apr 2006, 19:25 (Ref:1587019)   #8
nev
Racer

nev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all

Try this -- im clever me !!

At the bottom of the page you may see a stop sign and "privacy".
if so you can overcome this by changing the Privacy settings within internet explorer.
Whatever you do please reverse this when you have finished !!!!

In you browser click on TOOLS
then INTERNET OPTIONS
select the PRIVACY tab at the top of the page
move the settings bar to LOW

this should now work

alternatively you can add the page URL into the managed sites list and just set the privacy limit for that site only

Hope this helps

Last edited by nev; 17 Apr 2006 at 19:28.
Old 17 Apr 2006, 20:11 (Ref:1587064)   #9
Matthews Dad
Veteran

England
Northwich
Matthews Dad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondownunder
I've been trying to request my free tickets for WSR at Donington in September at this site...

http://www.worldseriesbyrenault.com/donington/uk/

...but every time I click on the "Free tickets" links, the page fails to load. I've been trying for about a week now - has anyone else been successful? Or is there some other way of requesting them?
Have just tried to load site and got a "privacy report" warning on my machine with some cookies being blocked, ( for AOL / Norton) I wonder if you have tight security that is blocking the page and not accepting the cookies

Hope this helps
Old 17 Apr 2006, 20:38 (Ref:1587088)   #10
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Thanks nev and Matthews Dad - lowering the privacy settings worked perfectly!! Tickets should be arriving in May, they say. Strange, I've never had problems accessing other sites/forms with my current setup. Thanks again for the help
Old 19 Apr 2006, 14:17 (Ref:1588731)   #11
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yeah, that was a top tip!

I'd had probs too, but i've just ordered mine!

Should be good, it was last year
Old 19 Apr 2006, 17:28 (Ref:1588906)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm seriously considering going to the first meeting too, i like events with big crowds, it's a good contrast to what we're stuck with over here.
Old 19 Apr 2006, 19:06 (Ref:1588998)   #13
nev
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
i'm seriously considering going to the first meeting too, i like events with big crowds, it's a good contrast to what we're stuck with over here.
booked and packed - drive over friday night - hotel on sat and back home early monday morning - its only 176 miles from Calais
Old 19 Apr 2006, 19:55 (Ref:1589045)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it is?? i was actually thinking very hard about doing it as a day trip...
Old 20 Apr 2006, 15:19 (Ref:1589773)   #15
nev
Racer

Quote:
it is?? i was actually thinking very hard about doing it as a day trip...

isn't there a race on sat aswell as sun which would mean you would have to make 2 day trips
Old 20 Apr 2006, 17:22 (Ref:1589935)   #16
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
ahhhhhh arse....
Old 23 Apr 2006, 19:59 (Ref:1593094)   #17
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Take a tent Bella and go on the Saturday!
Old 23 Apr 2006, 20:34 (Ref:1593115)   #18
pimbopap
Rookie

pimbopap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus
Take a tent Bella and go on the Saturday!

Weather forecast is good too.......
Old 24 Apr 2006, 16:24 (Ref:1593886)   #19
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
has anyone got a good link for a local forecast?
(who said "escapism"... )
Old 24 Apr 2006, 20:54 (Ref:1594114)   #20
pimbopap
Rookie

pimbopap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
has anyone got a good link for a local forecast?
(who said "escapism"... )

meteo.be is thee one I wathced to say that, you can use accuweather and look for Hasselt which is the nearest town.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 22:28 (Ref:1594195)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
the bbc weather forecast only has maastricht here, which is a bit of a pain. just looked at the accuweather and it looked like it could go either way...
Old 26 Apr 2006, 08:56 (Ref:1595237)   #22
BOSSman
Veteran

BOSSman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zolder-Weather:

see here:
http://www.prospeed.de/wetter/rennst...ang=de&ort=114

Christian
EuroBOSS-Racing
Old 9 Jul 2006, 11:11 (Ref:1651252)   #23
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry to dig this up again, has anyone recieved there free tickets yet?
Old 9 Jul 2006, 13:24 (Ref:1651296)   #24
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
I'm still waiting for mine - can't remember how far in advance they turned up last year?
Old 9 Jul 2006, 16:29 (Ref:1651400)   #25
runshaw
Veteran

England
Lancashire UK
runshaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm still waiting, this happened to me last year. I think I ordered them in late April- early May and on the site I think I remember it saying the tickets will be dispatched in June. I've emailed Renault today asking them where they are.