Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 19 Mar 2001, 20:22 (Ref:72814)   #1
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Is it just me or are some of the threads posted in the BTCC forum these days becoming very similar?

I see a lot of "What's the best this?" or "What's your favourite that?" or "Who do you think will win?" type threads..

Also - some of the news and pictures seem to be constantly resurfacing.. No one seems to follow up threads anymore, or worse, they post information from one thread in a new thread

I can't wait for the new season, so we can stop speculating and get on with the racing!
Old 19 Mar 2001, 20:30 (Ref:72817)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Haven't I read this topic before ? Deja Vu!

Oh no, I remember, it's just what everyone was saying about the way this particular forum was developing when we all met at Silverstone the other day...

Please keep in mind what Chris Y says folks, a lot of people get turned off by the shear number of repetitive topics posted here recently. A simple rule of thumb should be that, before starting a new topic, you read back through the past few days of posts and see if it's already been covered. If it has, then please respond to the original topic...

Simple
Old 19 Mar 2001, 20:42 (Ref:72827)   #3
Bring Back The Cavaliers
Racer

Bring Back The Cavaliers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But what would Vauxhall do if he couldn't start a new topic every 5 minutes?
Old 19 Mar 2001, 20:44 (Ref:72829)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ctrl + V it out, Mr Cav!
Old 19 Mar 2001, 20:55 (Ref:72835)   #5
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Y
Is it just me or are some of the threads posted in the BTCC forum these days becoming very similar?

I see a lot of "What's the best this?" or "What's your favourite that?" or "Who do you think will win?" type threads..

Also - some of the news and pictures seem to be constantly resurfacing.. No one seems to follow up threads anymore, or worse, they post information from one thread in a new thread

I can't wait for the new season, so we can stop speculating and get on with the racing!
Oops, sorry, we're not supposed to be having repetition are we

On a serious note, I do agree with Chris and it's something that is deterring me from posting as much.

Roll on the start of the season, that should give us plenty to talk about - and hopefully a lot less coloured in Peugeots to look at

Last edited by Carrie; 19 Mar 2001 at 20:57.
Old 19 Mar 2001, 21:38 (Ref:72866)   #6
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Agreed guys-there are definately too posts of a very similar theme to what has already been said or done. And some posts are just plain annoying or daft. Not mentioning any names, but i think you know who im talking about! P.S. Where are smilies-how do i get them to work?!
Old 20 Mar 2001, 14:33 (Ref:73026)   #7
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Although I'm fairly new around here, I think this kind of thing's inevitable pre-season, as there's not much happening to actually talk about, once the entry list is confirmed. Hopefully things will pick up once the racing starts, and we've got controversial incidents to argue about......