Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 14 Nov 2003, 20:51 (Ref:783621)   #26
Grimace
Veteran

Grimace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by barra
No Dave SBR aren't the big happy family HRT are!!! Never could they be, cause we all know the 2nd driver there is always treated so well that they just beg to be able to stay there and play second fiddle to Skaife!!!
SBR's biggest problem probably stems from them having 2 drivers of such a high calibre. They both wanna win races and both are super competitive, but at the end of the day I think you will find that both Marcos and Rusty do whats best for SBR aswell as themselves, there team players.

Well said -absolutely puuurfect

Last edited by Grimace; 14 Nov 2003 at 20:57.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 20:55 (Ref:783629)   #27
Grimace
Veteran

Grimace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mattracer
Umm wrong "champ"...,

Check Ingall's stats, he was on a mission to F1 until the money ran out. (I know what your're thinking next)

And don't bleed the "Oh my heart's a pouring out for him boo hoo" routine. I support Skaife and Ingall, which believe me can be tough at times. Ambrose would and probably did do well to follow Ingall around at the weekend. Ingall is a seasoned, Europe-toughened and trained driver, much like Ambrose. He knows on which side his bread is buttered both intra-team and otherwise. The swash-buckling muscle talk is fine for the most part but he knows how to play up to a crowd too. More Holden destabilisation scuttlebut perhaps?
Exactly-just look how Ingall gets those one liners out on V8 Superstars that cut Skaife off at the ankles such as --

"burn your teammates" ,

"sort of" one team etc

for those that have good memories!!!Skaife was ropeable after Ingall said those small cutting comments Ingall can handle himself(then so can Ross Stone!)-Skaife was fuming/embarrassed!!!

Last edited by Grimace; 14 Nov 2003 at 20:57.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 21:17 (Ref:783644)   #28
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds like Ross and Jimmy need a pair of good old fashioned size 12 boots and nominate one to each of their drivers' rear ends. The only thing any of the team should be discussing at the moment is how to take out the title.
Old 15 Nov 2003, 04:21 (Ref:783960)   #29
SDR41A
Rookie

SDR41A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GO RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!
Old 15 Nov 2003, 05:00 (Ref:783970)   #30
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rusty to lead home an SBR 1-2 in both races at Eastern Creek to win the 2003 V8Supercar series!

One factor that may be interesting could be Murf's fitness... he will have run at Bathurst only a few days earlier in the 24hr, and presumably will enjoy 6hrs at least behind the wheel in race laps, plus practice & qualifying, and the event itself's 36hr straight awakeness...

Could be an impact to the title decider....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 17 Nov 2003, 08:22 (Ref:785528)   #31
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As rumoured elsewhere, I'd be surpised if he actually does the race.

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 17 Nov 2003, 08:31 (Ref:785532)   #32
Wizzby
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA
Wizzby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimace
Exactly-just look how Ingall gets those one liners out on V8 Superstars that cut Skaife off at the ankles such as --

"burn your teammates" ,

"sort of" one team etc

for those that have good memories!!!Skaife was ropeable after Ingall said those small cutting comments Ingall can handle himself(then so can Ross Stone!)-Skaife was fuming/embarrassed!!!
Wanna go watch a few episodes again mate, Skaife gives just as good as he gets.

And Kris, I don't talk to my Mum during the races either
Old 17 Nov 2003, 10:10 (Ref:785628)   #33
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I really dont think you guys should be commenting on whose got what attitude problem etc, when you REALLY dont know the absolute and complete TRUTH on the Ingall/ SBR / Little matter or anything else. There are some pretty upset teams and drivers out there because of things posted on these forums of late.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 10:22 (Ref:785640)   #34
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If certain people or teams are upset by what's written here they're welcome to come on & discuss it but whether they like it or not this is a forum & the users state their opinions.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 10:28 (Ref:785646)   #35
rustyinsthoz
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
rustyinsthoz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gee , if some teams and drivers are upset by what is said on these forums , then my suggestion to them is get a life .
Old 17 Nov 2003, 10:30 (Ref:785647)   #36
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey I was warned, and took notice. I think it only fair to warn you guys as well. I have a sneaky feeling some of the people here who are known are about to be shat on from great heights.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 10:40 (Ref:785654)   #37
v8man
Racer

v8man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If teams and drivers get upset on what is written on this or any other forum then they have a big problem. There is also nothing stopping any of them from joining in on the forum and tell us how it is or stir the pot even further
Old 17 Nov 2003, 12:18 (Ref:785742)   #38
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it'd be great for any driver or team that was upset with any particular poster on this forum to post their own views & confront the person that is upsetting them greatly plus if there are any rumours that are being posted on here that are blatantly wrong then they can clear the air & give us the true facts.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 12:48 (Ref:785796)   #39
TerryK
Racer

TerryK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by The Tool Man
I really dont think you guys should be commenting on whose got what attitude problem etc, when you REALLY dont know the absolute and complete TRUTH on the Ingall/ SBR / Little matter or anything else. There are some pretty upset teams and drivers out there because of things posted on these forums of late.
What a load of crock, just what would they do to me? take my freedom ? take my tickets for the 500 ?

If the teams have something to say come on & post

We have a few drivers posting under their own name & top marks for doing so, there should be more of it.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 13:28 (Ref:785871)   #40
Hobo high
Racer

Hobo high should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My god the HRT SHEEP love a beat up don't they.IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN AT SHRT WOULD IT . .Dave you haven't been banned which surprises me as every other forum has banned you now . I am counting down the days