Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 9 Oct 2019, 06:32 (Ref:3932847)   #1
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
New Sydney VASC team for 2020

https://www.sydneymotorsportpark.com...NLHjJSdZwPhVSc

No mention on whos behind it, where the RECs are coming from
Whos paying, sponsors, which cars or who is driving

just some "new team"

NEW WESTERN SYDNEY SUPERCARS TEAM TO BE BASED AT SYDNEY MOTORSPORT PARK IN 2020

TUESDAY OCTOBER 10, 2019: The Australian Racing Drivers’ Club extends its congratulations to Supercars on this afternoon’s announcement of a new two-car race team to be permanently based at ARDC-managed Sydney Motorsport Park from 2020.

ARDC CEO Glenn Matthews commented: “The ARDC views the permanent establishment of a Supercars team at SMSP as further evidence of the Club’s long-standing international reputation in circuit management, and its ongoing commitment to excellence within the Australian motorsport industry.”

“The presence of a strong, competitive Western Sydney-based Supercars team operating out of SMSP will certainly turbocharge everything we are looking to do at the venue, and will deliver for motorsport in Australia’s biggest city what the GWS Giants (and the Swans before them) did for AFL in Sydney.

Construction of the recently-announced SMSP Circuit lighting project is set to commence shortly, which will undoubtedly open the door for substantial opportunities to further grow the Western Sydney night economy, local tourism, and significantly expand the existing on-site programs targeting performance, engineering, education and training, innovation, and technology development.

“Particularly in recent years, we have found that building and maintaining success is driven by much more than traditional motorsport activity at the track,” said Matthews.

“A local team will also provide the catalyst to link Supercars’ technology, education and training with Western Sydney’s strong tertiary education and engineering communities.

“Combined with anticipated on-site activities and marketing and promotions, we expect the team to create a surge in new and returning fans, more event attendees, and an escalating interest in new co-located associated businesses at Sydney Motorsport Park,” Matthews concluded.

The ARDC also wishes to further acknowledge the NSW Government’s substantial co-investment with the Club into Sydney Motorsport Park over many years, and the Government’s ongoing commitment to Australian motorsport as a whole.

media@ardc.com.au
+612 9672 1000
Old 9 Oct 2019, 06:36 (Ref:3932848)   #2
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
More info

https://www.supercars.com/news/champ...upercars-team/

Tekno Commodores for Courtney and ???
---
I got this guys. Im buying a new skid lid for my call up
Interestingly (to me) Courtney grew up around the corner from my house when i was a kid. But he is decades younger
Old 9 Oct 2019, 06:45 (Ref:3932854)   #3
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
More info

https://www.supercars.com/news/champ...upercars-team/

Tekno Commodores for Courtney and ???
Kostecki.