Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 11 Apr 2000, 17:35 (Ref:14258)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Has anybody actually got theirs yet? All I get (since January) is increasingly cross excuses. Club Armage says they have never had so many complaints before. What is going on over there?
Old 12 Apr 2000, 08:33 (Ref:14259)   #2
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Liz,

I think this year's event is a lot more popular than usual which isn't helping.

Like I said before I couldn't get seats in the ACO grandstand dispite ordering in October and being a member last year...

I've spoken with Just Tickets, whom I've bought my tickets from, to make sure I'll get my tickets in time for the PQ weekend at the end of the month. They said they'll hopefully mail them out a week before (perhaps they've not received them yet?).
Old 13 Apr 2000, 01:44 (Ref:14260)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I always thought selling things you didn't have was some kind of fraud. Surely they knew that there were only 200 seats in the ACO grandstand - when they got 200 orders couldn't they, like, stop selling tickets? Or is that too easy?

And for general admission tickets, what is so hard about printing those up? Use the same tickets as last year, put "2000" on them and send them off.
Old 13 Apr 2000, 09:06 (Ref:14261)   #4
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Liz:
Or is that too easy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously

I can understand it is especially annoying for you as your making a trip across the Atlantic rather than just across the Channel.