Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 15 Aug 2006, 22:30 (Ref:1683697)   #1
simon_blay
Racer

simon_blay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where has Tintop Tuesday gone?

What's happened, has the boys Hyde and James gone, or am I just looking in the wrong place for a Podcast?

Shame if that is it!
Old 15 Aug 2006, 22:38 (Ref:1683704)   #2
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Due to technical issues, the show was taken off air. They hope to return soon.

Quote:
The show, brought to you LIVE Every Tuesday Night from 8.00pm till 10.00pm BST since March 2005, has suffered a number of technical difficulties over the current series, beyond the control of the production team or the production company. It's regular broadcast has therefore become unpredictable and, in the view of the team, this is unacceptable to us, our guests, or our listeners.

We are about to work hard to bring TTT back to your wireless as soon as possible, but in the meantime, we would like to thank you all for your regular support and we hope to be back very soon.

It goes without saying that our heartfelt thanks go to our mega guests, for offering their talents freely, our sponsors, who humble us by being involved, and our listeners, without whom this little project would never have got past the jottings on a cigarette packet. Thank you.
http://www.tintoptuesday.com
Old 16 Aug 2006, 18:37 (Ref:1684444)   #3
hometune
Rookie

United Kingdom
essex
hometune should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The last couple of weeks of live broadcasting on sky or the internet were very poor with problems such as the second hour not being broadcast, constant dropping out of the signal etc.

I guess the shows producers finally lost patience with the broadcast channel. I noticed the other shows on globecast also seem to be "unpredictable" as to when they are on.

Anyone know what the future holds for them?
Old 16 Aug 2006, 22:59 (Ref:1684640)   #4
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometune
The last couple of weeks of live broadcasting on sky or the internet were very poor with problems such as the second hour not being broadcast, constant dropping out of the signal etc.

I guess the shows producers finally lost patience with the broadcast channel. I noticed the other shows on globecast also seem to be "unpredictable" as to when they are on.

Anyone know what the future holds for them?
I haven't noticed any other programme on the channel being unpredictable: The motorsport programming at least always seems to match their schedules.

Last edited by Hazard; 16 Oct 2006 at 22:14. Reason: Detail
Old 16 Oct 2006, 19:27 (Ref:1739597)   #5
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
It was broadcast from Alan's studio but they aren't at his house, and that wasn't the cause of the problem.

In case you didn't hear at Silverstone, Tin Top Tuesday will be back for a one-off end-of-season special tomorrow night. Word is that with a bit of luck they hope to have Mike Jordan on the phone.
Old 16 Oct 2006, 19:37 (Ref:1739607)   #6
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I hope I remember the show is on tomorrow evening.
Old 17 Oct 2006, 18:55 (Ref:1740468)   #7
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
I hope I remember the show is on tomorrow evening.
And a reminder for all...should be on in a minute
Old 17 Oct 2006, 19:05 (Ref:1740475)   #8
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Thanks for the reminder
Old 17 Oct 2006, 19:20 (Ref:1740490)   #9
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Classic right now, had Matt Neal, James Thompson and at the moment Andy Priaulx on the phone - all on a **** up in London right now!
Old 17 Oct 2006, 20:28 (Ref:1740538)   #10
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
excellent show as per normal - oh how I have missed it and Yvan in particular
Old 18 Oct 2006, 07:04 (Ref:1740837)   #11
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was good to have the show back, I just hope it is back in 2007 !!!