Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 30 Nov 2005, 20:57 (Ref:1474172)   #26
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
off topic, but didn't want to create a new thread just for this joke:

gi_gav releases his own travel hard-drive thingee....

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/con...id=7-7888-8103

laughed when I saw the close up photo of the product, thats all

cheers
Old 16 Dec 2005, 17:01 (Ref:1485412)   #27
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hah! he needs one of them
Old 9 Jan 2006, 23:17 (Ref:1498215)   #28
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ok I've decided the time has come to close the book on Autodrome - there will be two more book signings - one at Autosport International this weekend and one at Solitude in Germany in April. If you book isn't signed by then it won't be. I want to dedicate time to a new non motorsport book project. So if you want a signed one be at the show where chaters have the last first print run stock for sale.
Old 10 Jan 2006, 01:15 (Ref:1498279)   #29
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If I have enough cash left from the other stuff I want to get I'll buy one.
Old 10 Jan 2006, 09:02 (Ref:1498401)   #30
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not on F' Vee is it Sam...or decent photographers I have known...or...or...
Old 20 Jan 2006, 23:41 (Ref:1505641)   #31
Flat12-Aircool
Veteran

United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent (The Potteries)
Flat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFlat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I also bought the book sometime ago, didn't realise it was done by members of these forums!

It's a excellant piece of work thats obviously had a lot of hard work put into it, but like with so many of my other books someday I'll actually get round to reading it properly rather than forever gazing at the superb pictures and reading selected paragraphs.
Old 4 Jan 2007, 14:35 (Ref:1806230)   #32
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
sorry for digging up old threads but I'd thought I'd let y'all know that Autodrome will shortly be reprinted for the third time.

There are few copies on the market - especially of the first edition, these copies were sold from September 2005 - early 2006 when the second printing took over. I think that the first 2000 books could become quite sought after so if you have one keep it safe. And thank to all those who bought a copy.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 17:48 (Ref:3752205)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Back in print I see Sam.......

http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/product...up=Motorsport&
Old 18 Jul 2017, 08:55 (Ref:3752341)   #34
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
In lieu of Autodrome 2?
Old 22 Jul 2017, 14:21 (Ref:3753530)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who knows - Sam's been promising us news for longer than he can remember.......