Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 24 May 2001, 04:37 (Ref:95792)   #1
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ETC on TV

Who wants the ETC on Australian TV. If you do email Fabio Ravioli at fabtcw@tin.it
He can get the ETC on TV out here. I reckon channel 7 shouldcover it, they do super touring after all, and because of the future tourers, they should do the DTM as well, and the BTCC while they are at it.
Old 24 May 2001, 04:53 (Ref:95800)   #2
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The problem there is that the TOCA TV coverages wont start again until mid-September- all of the races would be ancient history by then.

Foxtel seem to be the go at the moment. They have all classes of GTP, BTCC, US Trans Ams, as well as the SCCA Touring Cars, plus the normal speedway, drags, V8s, WSBKs, MotoGPs and Speedweek....phew!
Old 24 May 2001, 06:50 (Ref:95826)   #3
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crash Test - don't make me jealous! I don't have pay tv! My motor racing viewing is therefore limited to F1 and V8s, with 10 minute highlights of support categories shown weeks later..
Old 24 May 2001, 12:29 (Ref:95973)   #4
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, except I'm last in the line for remote control privledges, and I seldom check the TV guide
Old 25 May 2001, 17:22 (Ref:96535)   #5
kmchow
Veteran

kmchow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crast Test wrote:

>Who wants the ETC on Australian TV. If you do email Fabio Ravaioli >at fabtcw@tin.it
>
Isn't he the same Fabio Ravaioli that publishes those Touring Car World Annual guides for us touring car fans?? This guy tried ripping me off. He took my money I sent him for the books, but didn't send them. I sent him numerous emails and everytime he said he had already sent me the books. I finally threatened him with legal action before he would send the books!!!!

His racing annual books are the best, but I really question his honesty and business practice!!!
Old 25 May 2001, 17:30 (Ref:96540)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I'd just like to point out that I do not necessarily agree with kmchow... so if you're gonna sue anyone, please cut out the middle man and go direct to him...!