Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Apr 2015, 19:27 (Ref:3523177)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2015 Traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

Beginning of the month of April : it's time to open the thread about our traditional Le Mans 2015 Ten-Tenths meeting ! Here it is !
So, as usual :
Who : all members are invited, you can come freely with friends and children, it has become a true family meeting.

When : around noon on the saturday 13th, depending on the official program and races. So 12h00 if no other suggestion.

Where : in the village, inside the circuit : here. It will take place on this way (center of the picture), between the main "street" of the village and the track.

What
: some drinks and food are offered by the locals. But you can also bring anything to share : your own drinks (wine, beer or strange hybrid liquids), regional specialities, cakes...

I will bring again the small table and fruit juice or soda for those who don't drink alcohol.

The regulars will answer here to any question from first-timers about how to get there. Check out regularly to not miss any change.
Old 2 Apr 2015, 19:50 (Ref:3523182)   #2
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
How much rocket fuel should I bring this time?
Old 2 Apr 2015, 20:27 (Ref:3523190)   #3
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be there a great tradition.
Old 2 Apr 2015, 20:52 (Ref:3523192)   #4
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Woaw! Pascal you're not late! Of course I'm waiting here ready for the meeting to see all the friends and first-timers.
Old 2 Apr 2015, 21:17 (Ref:3523196)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thank you Pascal! It makes you realise just how close it is when this thread is unveiled!
Old 2 Apr 2015, 21:28 (Ref:3523199)   #6
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You all know I will be there .
With or without sheep heads!
Old 2 Apr 2015, 21:43 (Ref:3523207)   #7
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
I'll do my best to engage in the rocketfuel department by trying to bring a very finely distilled Jenever. To rival a good scotch.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 00:58 (Ref:3523243)   #8
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'll be there for sure, wouldn't even think of missing it. The meeting was a highlight last year and my only regret was leaving early, I won't make that mistake this year. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces!
Old 3 Apr 2015, 06:41 (Ref:3523265)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well lets see shall i attend or not?
will be there, Due to restrictions in space and weight i will bring some special cheese and a box of appropriate biscuits plus some paper plates etc. This event has grown more and more popular in the last few years and it is now almost as important as the race, well perhaps not but still a real highlight of the week
Old 3 Apr 2015, 10:14 (Ref:3523298)   #10
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope you all enjoy it! I won't be able to attend due to having my parents there. Only because they don't like me wandering off alone. No idea why. It's mainly because of me having special needs but it doesn't stop me doing any normal things at the age of 19. But I really hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 10:32 (Ref:3523307)   #11
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
How much rocket fuel should I bring this time?
None.

Absolutely nothing.

Not even a drop.

I don't wan to have to buy the Official Review to find out what happened in the first two hours again.

Evil, evil stuff.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 10:35 (Ref:3523308)   #12
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
Hope you all enjoy it! I won't be able to attend due to having my parents there. Only because they don't like me wandering off alone. No idea why. It's mainly because of me having special needs but it doesn't stop me doing any normal things at the age of 19. But I really hope you all enjoy yourselves.
Bring your parents along Joshua! We're a friendly bunch and people bring their parents, children, sibling, friends and significant others along.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 12:18 (Ref:3523337)   #13
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Please bring them along as well, all are welcome, people bring along relatives, cheese, drinks and we have an hour or so of chatting and it is a very mixed group, many different nationalities and ages and people who just love sportscar racing. I think your parents will enjoy it as much as you will.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 12:45 (Ref:3523341)   #14
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
We will be pleased to meet your parents. Many of us are parents too.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 13:54 (Ref:3523369)   #15
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
We will be pleased to meet your parents. Many of us are parents too.
Cool I will try and convince them. Where is it being held again? Somewhere in the village I'm guessing.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 14:02 (Ref:3523371)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes 12.00 in the village, if you are walking up from the Audi monument the parade of shops either side at the end of them on the right you will find a toilet block, at the far side of that is a passage towards the track, we usually meet around there. You can't miss us, the table , drinks and a strong smell of unusual cheeses will give us away,
Old 3 Apr 2015, 16:19 (Ref:3523433)   #17
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
If the merchandise stands stay in a similar configuration to last year, it should be next to the big Michelin stand in the Village.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 17:20 (Ref:3523457)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The first year that i tried to attend (9 or 10 years ago) i could not find the meet, but with expected attendance this year we should be very eay to find
Old 3 Apr 2015, 18:38 (Ref:3523471)   #19
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I'll bring the same liquor as last year, looking forward to meeting all of you again
Old 3 Apr 2015, 18:40 (Ref:3523474)   #20
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Should any of you know of any unemployed grid girls, please tell them that they are more than welcome to attend our meeting.
Old 3 Apr 2015, 18:43 (Ref:3523477)   #21
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will be there, with chutney.
Sean
Old 3 Apr 2015, 19:18 (Ref:3523492)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is that Allon's new nickname Sean?

Sorry, I forgot, he'll be with us by then.......
Old 3 Apr 2015, 19:29 (Ref:3523503)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The chutney will go well with Cheese
Old 3 Apr 2015, 21:47 (Ref:3523550)   #24
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
I will be there, with chutney.
Sean
What type of chutney?
Old 4 Apr 2015, 00:13 (Ref:3523598)   #25
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Will probably see some of you beforehand during raceweek, but look forward to the meet to see a lot more of you!

What drink to bring? Decisions, decisions, decisions!