Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2012, 09:00 (Ref:3086723)   #1
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Club Arnage Guide to the 24h of Le Mans is available for download now!

Hi there

the 7th edition of "Le Mans (not just) for Dummies - The Club Arnage Guide to the 24h of Le Mans" is available for download now at http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/ . (142 pages, 15.419 KB filesize).
More than 50 people have been involved in the production of the 2012 edition and make this publication a very good example for the efficiency of community work done by people working together in the same spirit.

As usual the guide is non-profit, ad-free and free to download, but a donation to the Club Arnage Charity fund would be highly appreciated, details are available on the download page. We have tried to be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, if you find that something is not accurate, things have changed, places or services mentioned aren’t there any more or if you saw or experienced something in Le Mans which should be in this guide but it isn’t, please help us to improve the next edition by mailing your feedback and information to president(at)lemanszone.de

I wish all of you a good journey and exciting 24 hours of Le Mans 2012!

Werner Kirchmann
Editor
Old 7 Jun 2012, 09:13 (Ref:3086728)   #2
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great! The one and only essential LM guide is here again!

Thank you for all the efforts.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 10:24 (Ref:3086776)   #3
Alexander Matveev
Rookie

Russian Federation
Moscow
Alexander Matveev should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you very much for the guide!

Although, please, check the info on LMP1 diesel fuel tank capacity - it differs from 60 to 65 liters on class description pages (I'm not speaking about 63 liters for hybrid diesels here).
Old 7 Jun 2012, 12:22 (Ref:3086838)   #4
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
wkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwkk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
new link for download

Hi now,

right now we have some problems with our server, please use http://www.lemanszone.de/caguide2012.pdf to download the guide

Best

Werner
Old 7 Jun 2012, 12:50 (Ref:3086853)   #5
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've downloaded (hopefully!) the guide for reading tonight.

Have donated the price of an Autosport magazine to the charity paypal link as I've done in past years. I was disappointed to read in the opening pages of the guide there were only 28 donations (from 2000 downloads) last year.
Old 7 Jun 2012, 14:43 (Ref:3086904)   #6
wkk
Rookie

Germany
Cologne
Our server problems are solved, please use http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/ again to download the guide

Best

Werner
Old 8 Jun 2012, 10:39 (Ref:3087422)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
I've downloaded (hopefully!) the guide for reading tonight.

Have donated the price of an Autosport magazine to the charity paypal link as I've done in past years. I was disappointed to read in the opening pages of the guide there were only 28 donations (from 2000 downloads) last year.

Frankly I'm absolutely disgusted to read that. I sincerely hope that there is no-one here who freeloads on this. If you do (or already have) you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.