Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your team of the race?
Red Bull 10 41.67%
Ferrari 4 16.67%
Mercedes 6 25.00%
McLaren 1 4.17%
Lotus 0 0%
Force India 1 4.17%
Toro Rosso 0 0%
Sauber 0 0%
Williams 0 0%
Caterham 0 0%
Marussia 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Aug 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3293725)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race - Belgian Grand Prix

Who is your team of the race?
Old 25 Aug 2013, 14:44 (Ref:3293756)   #2
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would've done RBR, but this is 'team' of the race, not 'car' or 'driver'...
Old 25 Aug 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3293790)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
I would've done RBR, but this is 'team' of the race, not 'car' or 'driver'...
I know what you mean, so I went for Merc.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 16:47 (Ref:3293792)   #4
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Mercedes did well, but Red Bull clearly had the best car by a fair margin.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 17:05 (Ref:3293797)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
On balance gave my vote to mercedes
Old 25 Aug 2013, 19:21 (Ref:3293835)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Struggling to make a choice, to be honest.......
Old 25 Aug 2013, 19:52 (Ref:3293852)   #7
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lotus for their superb brake management - just joking! It's a toss up between Ferrari and Red Bull - but I suppose Red Bull won, so I give it to them.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 23:17 (Ref:3293916)   #8
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
Mercedes did well, but Red Bull clearly had the best car by a fair margin.
Webber's result would seem contradict this?

Having said that, RBR always seem to know how to compete right across a GP and achieve the best possible result on Sunday, be it damage limitation or a dominant victory.

How much is Vettel responsible?

I believe Webber is a very good racing driver, Vettel is the difference, I would hazard he is actually the most complete driver on the grid, consistent, focused and fast.

OK so burn me!

Last edited by wnut; 25 Aug 2013 at 23:24.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 04:28 (Ref:3293988)   #9
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Clutch problem in pre race practice. Poor start. Over used tyres trying to fight back. Then got mediums in the last 15 lap stint. The tyres lost grip 5 laps from the end and he couldn't close down Rosberg....

Unfortunately the FIA's tyre games are seriously reducing F1 to Farce 1.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 05:02 (Ref:3294003)   #10
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull for me.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 07:51 (Ref:3294047)   #11
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
he is actually the most complete driver on the grid, consistent, focused and fast.
I know Kimi is
Old 26 Aug 2013, 08:16 (Ref:3294059)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Clutch problem in pre race practice.
Hey, maybe Vettel will have the mechanical problem next time out?

Jeez, what am I saying..........
Old 26 Aug 2013, 11:46 (Ref:3294140)   #13
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull I think, even with the usual Webber problems. It was a dominant win for Vettel in a track that normally would not suit RBR cars, and they crushed all the momentum Mercedes gained from their last results.

Mercedes OTOH, chose a setup that didn't work in the race and Lewis and Rosberg struggled a bit more than they should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hey, maybe Vettel will have the mechanical problem next time out?

Jeez, what am I saying..........
Yeah, it's not like he had a gearbox issue in Silverstone when leading or something
Old 26 Aug 2013, 12:19 (Ref:3294151)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
'Once' and 'Blue Moon' comes to mind.....

He had to have that in order to save wear and tear on that bloody finger........
Old 26 Aug 2013, 14:07 (Ref:3294200)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Struggling to make a choice, to be honest.......
Same here...
Old 26 Aug 2013, 19:37 (Ref:3294346)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Voted Ferrari but I think Alonso did the most... of the effort. F1 is a team sport anyways.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3294392)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RB i guess by virtue of one care dominating the rest of the field but really still dont feel comfortable picking them based on the wrong direction they went with for MW's ride.

and other then that one car/driver combo everyone else spent the weekend doing a rain dance for Sunday which they also failed at...wish none was an option for this round.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 21:28 (Ref:3294406)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I went for that option anyway - we're always entitled to abstain! Man is that boring or what?!
Old 26 Aug 2013, 22:01 (Ref:3294418)   #19
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
'Once' and 'Blue Moon' comes to mind.....

He had to have that in order to save wear and tear on that bloody finger........
Apparently last week's full moon was a Blue Moon.
Old 27 Aug 2013, 12:42 (Ref:3294705)   #20
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I went for that option anyway - we're always entitled to abstain! Man is that boring or what?!
Boring to death...
Old 27 Aug 2013, 17:20 (Ref:3294820)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, but like the newt, I got better.
Old 27 Aug 2013, 18:06 (Ref:3294845)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Yep, but like the newt, I got better.
well thats nice that you got better but i still feel the need to burn something!
Old 27 Aug 2013, 18:24 (Ref:3294857)   #23
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
well thats nice that you got better but i still feel the need to burn something!