1) There'll be at least one news article halfway the the year from a team saying they'll have to switch to RWD next season.
2) BTC Norlin will only complete one season then go bankrupt and sell off everything (like UA).
3) Vauxhall will perform better/worse than expected for the first half of the season, and visa versa after the summer break.
4) At least one driver will sustain catastrophic damage to their car and will barely make it back for the next round. (Will likely start a go fund me page).
5) The Parker Focus' will be nowhere near as quick as the fastest Motorbase entry but will score equal/higher than the slowest one.
6) Moffat will get into an unnecessary scrap with a championship contender causing them to loose points.
6) Moffat will get into an unnecessary scrap with stablemate Morgan.
7) Shedden will be full of compliments for the 'Cracking little Civic' when he does well and moody as chuff when he doesn't.
8) At some point during the Donington weekend, ITV will mention Matt Neal being the first independent driver to win a BTCC race and winning £250k.