Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Apr 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3725919)   #16
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
:cough GTRMagic
:cough Webber?
You mean Webber voted for GTRMagic every time? Well blow me down.
Old 12 Apr 2017, 19:04 (Ref:3725940)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the podium!chunterer has a real shot at the podium!chunterer has a real shot at the podium!chunterer has a real shot at the podium!chunterer has a real shot at the podium!
I deliberately look for the non bleedin obvious choice when i vote.
I alwsys look for the 'best performance with what they were driving' and normally that rules out serial winners in the cars that **** all over the field!
Old 13 Apr 2017, 03:22 (Ref:3726031)   #18
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am with bauble on this one. I also predict Kimi to be the driver of the race in the next round. I can feel his hunger to win and will witness it once again this weekend.
Old 13 Apr 2017, 05:44 (Ref:3726041)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
I am with bauble on this one. I also predict Kimi to be the driver of the race in the next round. I can feel his hunger to win and will witness it once again this weekend.
Thank goodness Pete, you have fully justified the hours of time and millions of Pounds I have put in to the project

Very best wished for you and Kimi.

Uncle Bob.
Old 13 Apr 2017, 14:36 (Ref:3726104)   #20
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I always vote for Vettel - as he's British!

No, I try and balance it out with the performance that impressed me the most. A lot of times, it's hard to vote against the driver who actually won the race - I do accept that. Sometimes I do consider drivers who basically pushed their car up into a position that it shouldn't have been in.
Old 13 Apr 2017, 17:10 (Ref:3726151)   #21
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Caveat; There is only one person who can influence the outcome of my prediction. Would he dare?

No. It is utterly inconceivable. Ain't it Pete.....?
Old 17 Apr 2017, 03:02 (Ref:3727240)   #22
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finally we agree on something!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 19 Apr 2017, 17:36 (Ref:3727799)   #23
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
:cough GTRMagic
:cough Webber?

And the last 2 teams he left, in RBR & Porsche WEC, have had poor years immediately after..

Potsie magic rocks.

And now, for sport, I look for spirit, overcoming the insurmountable to pick a DOTR.
Old 19 Apr 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3727804)   #24
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Finally we agree on something!!!
We probably agree on quite a lot Pete, but I just don't wear your Finnish rose-tinted specs very often!
Old 20 Apr 2017, 07:19 (Ref:3727934)   #25
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
We probably agree on quite a lot Pete, but I just don't wear your Finnish rose-tinted specs very often!
Ain't it amazing how human emotion can overcome scientific research?

I rarely vote in the DOTR as it might skew the results of my analysis, however, were I to participate I would certainly demonstrate the 'F1pete Syndrome', and vote for Felipe Massa every time.

Were Lewis to purchase a redundant Manor, and start from the pit lane, fight his way past the entire field, Ferrari, Mercedes etc. and lap the pack twice, I still would not vote for him ...........................
......................., and neither would F1pete.

Professor Bauble BOG (Biased Old Git)
Old 21 Apr 2017, 07:14 (Ref:3728116)   #26
crmalcolm
Veteran

Italy
crmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A lot of times, the reason people vote for DOTR is mentioned as getting the best possible out of the car/situation.
So therefore, I can already make my vote for Monaco and give it to Alonso.
He will score as many points as predicted with the car, whilst not making a single mistake on the Monte Carlo circuit all weekend.
I can already see he will get some overtakes from his Honda engine over his race that weekend and it will be impossible to justify how any other driver on the F1 grid performed better.....
Old 21 Apr 2017, 12:37 (Ref:3728170)   #27
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
A lot of times, the reason people vote for DOTR is mentioned as getting the best possible out of the car/situation.
So therefore, I can already make my vote for Monaco and give it to Alonso.
He will score as many points as predicted with the car, whilst not making a single mistake on the Monte Carlo circuit all weekend.
I can already see he will get some overtakes from his Honda engine over his race that weekend and it will be impossible to justify how any other driver on the F1 grid performed better.....
That's thrown a spanner in the works
Old 21 Apr 2017, 18:29 (Ref:3728229)   #28
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
I think there's probably one already one in there......
Old 22 Apr 2017, 21:01 (Ref:3728451)   #29
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think there's probably one already one in there......

Oh! So that's where it went!
Old 30 Apr 2017, 15:00 (Ref:3730119)   #30
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Somebody amazingly voted for Alonso today. You've got to admire that in a way.