Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What will Ross do? (in your opinion)
Go to McLaren 4 10.53%
Go to another team 1 2.63%
Stay at Ferrari 16 42.11%
Retire 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Oct 2015, 21:35 (Ref:3584194)   #31
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freud View Post
I think Ross Brown is a little arrogant. He thinks he is the best engineer out there. I am not sure whether he will retire alongwith Michael, I do believe that when Michael hangs his boots, Brown will give it a serious thought as well. He is what he is today because of Michael Schumacher. Thats why a critic once said:

"Ross did not make Michael, Michael made a Ross Brawn".
Complete tosh..
Old 19 Oct 2015, 21:47 (Ref:3584196)   #32
Mike Harte
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMike Harte should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by naca View Post
Anyone know what he's up to ? Or has he retired from full time motorsport ?
He's gone fishing!
Old 19 Oct 2015, 22:25 (Ref:3584204)   #33
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
I missed the days when Brawn and Newey hurled thunderbolts at each other.

What with the rules today it's no real surprise that Newey's interest has waned and Brawn has vanished off the face of the earth.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 06:03 (Ref:3584276)   #34
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!Born Racer is going for a new world record!
I'll go with go to another team.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 23:16 (Ref:3584455)   #35
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Complete tosh..
Jeremy, you have been reading too many Saward responses.
Old 23 Oct 2015, 19:03 (Ref:3585039)   #36
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you want to find out more on Ross Brawn's future then the Classic and Sportscar London Show might be the spot as Brawn is due to be on the Interview Stage at the event.

It runs from 30th October to 1st November at Alexandra Palace.
Old 23 Oct 2015, 19:07 (Ref:3585041)   #37
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Complete tosh..
It was obviously wrong at the time and events afterwards have only confirmed this.

To put his success down to solely Schumacher, or indeed Schumahcer's solely to him shows a decent lack of appreciation of the sport. Or, as you put it, complete tosh.
Old 23 Oct 2015, 19:07 (Ref:3585042)   #38
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
If you want to find out more on Ross Brawn's future then the Classic and Sportscar London Show might be the spot as Brawn is due to be on the Interview Stage at the event.

It runs from 30th October to 1st November at Alexandra Palace.
A good heads up, thanks
Old 24 Oct 2015, 22:09 (Ref:3585317)   #39
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It was obviously wrong at the time and events afterwards have only confirmed this.

To put his success down to solely Schumacher, or indeed Schumahcer's solely to him shows a decent lack of appreciation of the sport. Or, as you put it, complete tosh.

Exactly.
It's always been a combination. As well as Schuey/Brawn, we've had Brabham/Cooper, Clark/Chapman, Stewart/Tyrrell, Piquet/Murray and Vettel/Newey. At the end of the day the guy on the pitwall plots it all, the driver has to take the opportunity with both hands.
Old 25 Oct 2015, 01:53 (Ref:3585347)   #40
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!Paradise City is going for a new lap record!
He's won in and out of F1, he's won with and without Schumacher. He won as a boss of a team bearing his own name. He's a bit of a legend I would say.
Old 28 Oct 2015, 21:03 (Ref:3586290)   #41
FastDB2s
Racer

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting how he got his break at Williams, bought his Ferrari book at Goodwood then he signed it, my missus made him crease up over Phillip Porter's sales talk.
Old 29 Oct 2015, 14:37 (Ref:3586431)   #42
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
Horsens
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can see that the poll is still alive.
Old 29 Oct 2015, 14:45 (Ref:3586434)   #43
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNo1F1Fan View Post
I can see that the poll is still alive.
I haven't voted yet. I plan to give it a few more years to make up my mind regarding his future. I don't want to make any rash decisions!

Richard
Old 30 Oct 2015, 15:47 (Ref:3586692)   #44
Moneyseeker
Subscriber
Veteran

Moneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMoneyseeker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He will be driving his pre-1905 car on the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run on Sunday....
Old 30 Oct 2015, 19:42 (Ref:3586748)   #45
Adam43
Race Official
20KPINAL

European Union
The Road to Rouen
Cool *******.