Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jan 2011, 23:46 (Ref:2816242)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
V8Supercar Fantasy Championship Challenge

Hey guys n gals

Its baaaaakkk...

Here

Can you pick a team better than the team owners, within an operating budget?

Lets see you try!

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 16 Jan 2011, 14:23 (Ref:2816379)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
within an operating budget?
Yes, but who's operating budget?
Old 17 Jan 2011, 07:33 (Ref:2816628)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well Antrodemus is the all singing, all dancing master of ceremonies in the Fantasy Championship... sets that driver salary budget at $2 million...

Surely you can afford 2 or 3 good guys for that kind of sponduli!

What has me surprised is that there are over 200 views of this thread, but we dont have even close to 200 entries in the competition!

C'mon guys n gals, you know you want to!
Old 22 Jan 2011, 09:15 (Ref:2819153)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
24 entrants so far, and still plenty of room! C'mon show us your stuff!
Old 27 Jan 2011, 07:03 (Ref:2821192)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Ok, we now have just over 30 teams in the Fantasy Championship show... but we have 50+ posters in the poll for 2011 Champion!

What say you guys n gals support your choice (or indeed bet against it) in the fantasy league.

If nothing else, you can laugh at the posters with the crap driver choices each week after another stuff up...
Old 28 Jan 2011, 00:22 (Ref:2821541)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
And just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

A NASCAR competition is on over at the NASCAR forum... Here

Support Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Juan Pablo Montoya... or even Marcos Ambrose as he battles it out against the world's greatest stock car racers!

Remember... there's nothing 'stock' about a stock car!!
Old 1 Feb 2011, 22:35 (Ref:2824235)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
And here is is...

NASCAR Fantasy Championship

Run the same way at the V8Supercar set up, allowing you to pick Marcos Ambrose, or not as the case may be....

Lets give it a go huh!
Old 6 Feb 2011, 23:05 (Ref:2826962)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Last reminder before the racing proper starts later in the week...

Will Mr Lowndes' pace at B12 bode well for the V8 season, or will Mr Reynolds' aggression and speed transform the Kelly Krate

You have the chance to make that choice, and show everyone else here how you are cleverer at forming a stable of drivers than the talent pickers in the field proper.

Entries close soon.....
Closed Thread