Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Feb 2017, 23:31 (Ref:3713233)   #24
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
Well, all over and all in one piece ...

As for the driver, well I've had enormous fun, been bowled over by the generosity of other FJ folk and Kiwis in particular and learnt a helluva lot about the car which will be put to very good use when the proper engine goes in......then we can start breaking half shafts like everyone else!
I'll post some pics when I get home in a week or so.
Brilliant Colin.

International racing driver of renown now.

That said, no point in breaking half a shaft Colin, might as well go the whole hog and break a complete one.