Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 2 Jul 2005, 16:03 (Ref:1345473)   #26
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
the british isles/ireland/ze vorrrld
flexible-flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and if gp2 isnt up to standards then this spells an hour and half nap circa 1pm tomorrow!
Old 2 Jul 2005, 16:18 (Ref:1345476)   #27
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 3 Jul 2005, 08:55 (Ref:1345826)   #28
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
rosberg predicably won race 2. he was miles infront. arden were very fast particularly kova. carroll was just on a damage limitation race as his car hasnt been fast all weekend and race 2 it was at its worst. didnt help with premat driving into the back of him....premat is a prat. it was asif he was trying to hit people. lopez lost out because of him (actually to adam carrolls help because they were all over him. adam would have been better suited driving his mini moto bike, his car just wasnt up to this track, ditto pantano)

kovalainen and rosberg just managed to blitz everyone this weekend. speed was nowhere. like i said, carroll was slow. best news though was that yoshimoto finished second! actually no. i think martin haven comentating at silverstone is even better news than that. not that i will get to see it....kirby is an eejit. he talks about piccione having a good chance starting from pole 'because he finisshed about 10th yesterday' then goes on about 8th place in race 1 getting race 2 pole.....
Old 3 Jul 2005, 09:24 (Ref:1345835)   #29
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, well done rosberg and more shocking commentary - agree about the Haven commentary, far better but I also will miss it. Ahcweel
Old 4 Jul 2005, 18:12 (Ref:1347070)   #30
Bleu
Veteran

Finland
Espoo, Finland
Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Piccione and Piquet jr were DQed after the race for changing tyres. That is a new rule.

Piquet of course lost 2 points for fastest lap. Bruni took the honors now.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 00:34 (Ref:1347349)   #31
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I enjoyed it , but what was up with Premat ?

Home race and he was overdriving big time and it all came to a crunching end with whoever that was in the turqoise car.

I thought kovalanen drove great in race 1 and his start was just brilliant.

The ART boys were on a hiding to nothing staying out as long as they did but Rosberg did well to pull enough space after premat pitted to grab 8th.

Race 2 was over after turn 1 I think , Rosberg just went and drove fantastically , good on him.

Im really enjoying this series and cant wait for the next round
Old 5 Jul 2005, 01:50 (Ref:1347371)   #32
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep marcus, unfortunately whoever that was in the turquoise car was about to overtake Carroll like he did with Piccione laps before, but the French missile made an impact on him and left him out in the "warm" (but emotionally controlled).
Great weekend for López anyways, I can't wait for Silverstone!
Old 5 Jul 2005, 11:18 (Ref:1347596)   #33
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
premat was rightly demoted ten grid places after he hit adam and pichito. he was just being silly after what looked like a good start to his weekend with pole position. i think just like last year he is benefiting from a top, top team. but i was actually quite happy that he hit lopez. because carroll's car was so, so slow. he had no grip and was being gobbled up by everyone. both premat and lopez would have overtaken him so it was pretty nice for my fave driver that premat decided to make a silly move on lopez!