Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 28 Mar 2006, 19:33 (Ref:1563576)   #1
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Ten-tenths mean time

Is the T-T clock going to stay on GMT or will it eventually be moved to BST?
Old 28 Mar 2006, 19:35 (Ref:1563578)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mine says "All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:35." Have you chosen "Automatically detect DST settings" or "DST settings always on" in the Control Panel? I guess this will sort it.
Old 28 Mar 2006, 19:40 (Ref:1563581)   #3
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Tim! I hadn't actually noticed but now I've checked my times were 1 hour behind!

Thanks Adam! I had it set at "Automatically detect DST settings" which I have now changed to "DST settings always on" which has done the trick.
Old 28 Mar 2006, 20:03 (Ref:1563678)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can we stop starting threads about mean-time now?

It's just reminding me of losing an hour of my weekend....
Old 28 Mar 2006, 20:36 (Ref:1563701)   #5
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Well, I'm not sure what's happening here. I just had a bit of trouble getting into my CP (it kept chucking me out) I closed IE and then restarted, went to my CP. It says all times are GMT+1hour and now all the times are on the forum are correct. I have altered nothing and have never had to change my time setup in the 6 or so years I have been visiting Ten Tenths.
Old 29 Mar 2006, 10:44 (Ref:1564085)   #6
T0MAT01
Veteran

England
Focknowles Weir
T0MAT01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Can we stop starting threads about mean-time now?

It's just reminding me of losing an hour of my weekend....
Yeah, why couldn't we lose an hour of work time instead so we can go home earlier?!!

Does having "DST settings always on" mean I'll have summer time all year round now?
Old 3 Apr 2006, 21:49 (Ref:1569555)   #7
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just get up earlier in the morning if you want to get home earlier in the evening.
Start at 7 and finish at 3, QED, 2 more hours of evening daylight for you!

Can't understand what's wrong with people.

But then again, I usually start at 6.

For me it's GMT all year 'round.

Rob.
Old 28 Nov 2006, 17:33 (Ref:1776829)   #8
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bringing this up...my timings have been wrong ever since the clocks changed a while back now. My DST settings are on but still an hour behind? Is going to be me making a mistake though obviously!
Old 28 Nov 2006, 17:42 (Ref:1776839)   #9
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How about making sure its set to GMT and then "automatically detect DST", thats what mine is set to and its fine.
Old 28 Nov 2006, 17:43 (Ref:1776840)   #10
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mine is set to GMT and is onto automatically detect...will go back and double check but believe that's what it is.

[edit] Got it....thanks Chez. Was on DST corrections always on not automatically detect - cheers.