Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 5 Apr 2016, 14:15 (Ref:3630524)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Open Face Balaclava

Does anyone know where I can get an open face balaclava, not the one that comes up under my nose, the one that leaves your mouth open like some of the Rally Boys wear.
Old 5 Apr 2016, 14:35 (Ref:3630528)   #2
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Max Tyler (midgetman) of this parish supplies one. Hope I am not breaking too many forum rules: http://www.racewear.co.uk/racers-underwear-1/. I also see that Demon Tweeks do a couple, but at double the price. I am sure that other purveyors are available.
Old 5 Apr 2016, 17:19 (Ref:3630544)   #3
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Yup Midgetman and no rules broken Mike. Help pay for a boy's Karting rather than another lightweight Etype.
Old 5 Apr 2016, 17:24 (Ref:3630546)   #4
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many thanks
Looks like I might buy some new boots as well
Old 5 Apr 2016, 21:22 (Ref:3630602)   #5
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
:-) PM me rather than use my site. I was going to say that these big faced balaclavas are actually normal ones stretched around instead of covering the face. They're not a special item.
Old 17 Apr 2016, 08:07 (Ref:3633655)   #6
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Would a closed face Balaclava not be somewhat dangerous if used in racing?
Old 18 Apr 2016, 06:30 (Ref:3634307)   #7
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Probably. But TFC is robbing banks not racing
Old 18 Apr 2016, 15:34 (Ref:3634477)   #8
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Probably. But TFC is robbing banks not racing
I never did trust the chap.
Old 20 Apr 2016, 10:33 (Ref:3635079)   #9
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
Those were the days, now its just the Tax Man
Old 29 Apr 2016, 14:38 (Ref:3637119)   #10
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Those were the days, now its just the Tax Man
Robbing the Tax Man FC? Do you also speak Panamainian?
Old 4 Dec 2016, 18:34 (Ref:3693613)   #11
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've always fancied a silk (?) scarf around the face - very Graham Hill!

If it were in Nomex or something, would it be OK? I'm sure some of those on this thread can say.

John
Old 4 Dec 2016, 21:15 (Ref:3693645)   #12
midgetman
Veteran

Yes it would. I supplied one to Delta a few years back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 6 Dec 2016, 22:05 (Ref:3694315)   #13
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
closed face balas are much much safer, the eyeholes are a huge safety risk

RuE
Old 10 Dec 2016, 18:07 (Ref:3695169)   #14
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Midgetman,
For someone at Delta to wear, rather as stock for them to sell, I presume?

Your supplier? Or can you get one?
John
Old 10 Dec 2016, 22:13 (Ref:3695201)   #15
midgetman
Veteran

We made one for Iain from some Nomex we had from the days when we made suits. Alas he took the last!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk